“Great Food & Environment!”

Shorty's Sunflower Cafe
Ranked #1 of 126 Restaurants in Pottstown
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

When I moved to Pottstown, two different locals told me I had to eat here. I have MANY times since, and I always try something new!

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

We have been travelling in the US for two weeks. This was without doubt the best coffee. Lovely breakfasts too. Unusual selection and slightly more than average. But fantastic. Thank you.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Excellent food and staff. Sometime, the wait for you food is a little long, but it's worth it !!!!
Cant rate on bar scene and outdoor seating because it doesn't have those things.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

One of Pottstown's little treasures, the Sunflower is hands down one of the best places to eat in the area. As long as you're willing to wait to be seated on weekends, as they are usually very busy and ok with their some what pricey meals, I average around 20 bucks myself when I eat there. That is just homage to how great their food really is!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

My wife and I live in the area. Our first experience here was a 3 hour wait and thin patience for, meh ok food. Second and third trip there, sadly the same except the food slightly improved. Close quarters, hot, loud and very pricey for the tiny portions. Actually waited so long that we left hungry!

2  Thank Paul R