“dirty”

Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Pottstown
Homosassa, Florida
“dirty”
Reviewed 9 May 2014

We stayed at this hotel several times. We stayed here last august due to a sick relative and be close to family. This time it was really dirty. I wrote to corporate, but never got a response from them. I took pictures of all the things wrong. I guess corp. didn't care enough to respond. We need to go to this area again, but will definitely look for a different hotel even if we have to travel further.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
comfortdos, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown, responded to this review, 18 May 2014
Allow me to apologize on behalf of our hotel for failing to meet your expectations regarding accommodations on your recent visit. I have shared your feedback with the entire staff to ensure we handle these types of situations differently in the future.

Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Pottstown.

Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
POTTSTOWN
Reviewed 5 May 2014

the hotel staff was the best i've ever had at a hotel especially the front end woman jen she went the extra mile a few times offering to check on my dog while we were out and giving us a call if my dog was distrout

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
comfortdos, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a Trip Advisor for us. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Jen is a valuable part of our team and like the rest of our staff she is committed to excellent guest service.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Kind Regards,

Pottstown, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Very good stay while at comfort inn in pottstown. Very courteous individuals working there. CC at the front desk was also very respectable and courteous making sure we had everything we needed our entire stay.

• Stayed April 2014
comfortdos, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown, responded to this review, 28 April 2014

Washington state
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Our stay was relaxing. We enjoyed Comfort Inn breakfast hostess Mary White because she was cheerful, smiling and helpful. She kept the breakfast area cleaner and neater than any other hotel we have stayed in for over a decade!
We had a quiet room and slept well.

Room Tip: Ask for the upper floors.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
comfortdos, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown, responded to this review, 28 April 2014

Newark, New Jersey
Reviewed 21 April 2014

I travelled to this hotel for a close by convention meeting. I happened to be traveling with my 1 year old and met the overnight staff. His name was Robert Steward and he was phenomenal. His customer service was impeccable during the wee hours of the night. He went out his way to ensure that we checked in smoothly and we were able to access food. My daughter even was smiling and playing with him due to his kind nature. After seeing how much luggage i had (pack-n-play included) he found another room on the ground floor for accessibility and ease. I'm not saying that the other staff at this hotel were not also great, but this gentleman specifically made my stay worthwhile. Room 135

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
comfortdos, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Robert is wonderful at taking care of our guests. He will be happy for the acknowledgement.

Kind Regards,

Comfort Inn and Suites
Pottstown, Pa. 19464
Baxley, Georgia
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My name is Mary Nails. I stayed for approximately 103 days. I arrived December 30, 2013 and departed April 13, 2014. My stay was pleasant and comforting. Roxanne at the front desk was always available and polite. She and Mary was very helpful and during and breakfast. Charlene and Davitta always kept the rom nice and clean. They were always willing to provide extra care as need to make the stay comfortable. Robert, C.C, and Liz at the front desk always had a great smile and welcomed me in after a long day at work. Robert referred me to stay at this hotel. I chose this hotel also because my job location was near this hotel. I have traveled all over the US and stayed at several hotels. This was one of the best hotels. I would recommend this hotel to others seeking a place t stay. Thanks to Fran for her special shopping help. All of my needs were met in a specific area.

Room Tip: Great parking. Easy access to rooms.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
comfortdos, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown, responded to this review, 20 April 2014

GM
Somerset, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 15 April 2014

This was my first time at this hotel. I travel all over the country on business and have stayed at numerous Choice brand hotels for both work and play, this time for work. The manager, Roxanne, was very helpful in meeting my client’s requirements. The room was perfect, clean, and a Welcome Letter on the coffee table awaiting my arrival was a warm expression of hospitality I never received that at any other Comfort Inn and Suite hotel before. The “orange water” was a refreshing treat in the lobby. The breakfast had plenty of variety. I will be staying here again and would highly recommend this location. Thanks for a pleasant stay. Keep up the Great work!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

GM
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pottstown
Quality Inn
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Reading
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#1 of 1 in Douglassville

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown? Share your experiences!