“DIRTY - Not Good”

Pottsville Diner
Ranked #36 of 54 Restaurants in Pottsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 July 2013

I can't believe the local health authorities allow a place like this to serve food..Wallpaper coming off the walls..Ordered a cup of soup but they gave a bowl because something was wrong with the dishwasher....We really needed a quick stop for the kids, but should of kept going..

Reviewed 18 May 2013

This isn't a fancy place, but a good diner that I will definitely return to! The service was prompt and friendly and the kitchen did a good job too. I had the chopped steak with onions (one of my diner favorites) and it did not disappoint! Real mashed potatoes, a little lumpy like I make them myself. My wife had the fried Haddock and said it was good too. The prices are straight out of the 1960s.

1  Thank Rich W