“coal region delicious”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 26 November 2011

Best damn pie in town. Square but perfectly seasoned. Everyt time I am home my brother and I consider it a must stop. We foam at the mouth for our squares!

1  Thank Jack K

Reviewed 8 October 2011

I was born in Pottsville and my parents would travel, each weekend, back "up home" as they called it. We always ate this pizza, Coney Island burgers, and had some peanut rolls from Mootz Candy Store! Mootz is out of business now, after 90 plus years of operating,not sure about Coney Island as I did not swing by there, but Pottsville Pizza is still going strong! The pizzas are square in form, the sauce seasoned perfectly, and just the right amount of cheese melted to perfection on each slice! If you ever get to Pottsville, make sure to stop by Coney Island for a burger with stewed onions and the Pottsville Pizzeria for some meatball pizza. Yuenling Beer is not the only thing great to come out of Pottsville!

Reviewed 4 March 2009

Have been eating this since a child and it is the best pizza I have ever eaten.
It is a different style than the chain restauraunt / corner deli round pizza so dominant today.
Their 12 cut square has a different almost block party / county fair taste and style you will never forget.
Also can be purchased unbaked to take home and enjoy at your own convenience.

Reviewed 18 July 2008

july 16,2008

I love this pizza!! I drive from westchester pa about twice a year and purchace about 18 fresh pizza's each visit and freeze them when i get back home. It's well worth the trip.

Ed
westchester pa

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 6 December 2007

Kinda beat but everyone has one

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook