“It's pizza......”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 August 2012 via mobile

Used to be that you could choose don's or pottsville.... this one remains & it is still as good as ever! Especially with 1/2 onions/hamburger & the other pepperoni.....yum

Reviewed 5 August 2012

It's not soooo cheap anymore ! Very inconsistent too!
But I always have .... And will continue to make it a stop when I go "back home"!
Don't forget the original is only in Mt Carbon now.... And still closed on Mondays!! Don't forget your Guers iced tea!

Reviewed 14 June 2012

pottsville pizzeria at one time was great.But it seems they changed the cheese and souse or something .It is deffinatly not as good as it once was.I would rather see them charge a little more . and bring back the old pizza.

2  Thank wallykil
Reviewed 26 November 2011

Best damn pie in town. Square but perfectly seasoned. Everyt time I am home my brother and I consider it a must stop. We foam at the mouth for our squares!

1  Thank Jack K
Reviewed 8 October 2011

I was born in Pottsville and my parents would travel, each weekend, back "up home" as they called it. We always ate this pizza, Coney Island burgers, and had some peanut rolls from Mootz Candy Store! Mootz is out of business now, after 90 plus years of operating,not sure about Coney Island as I did not swing by there, but Pottsville Pizza is still going strong! The pizzas are square in form, the sauce seasoned perfectly, and just the right amount of cheese melted to perfection on each slice! If you ever get to Pottsville, make sure to stop by Coney Island for a burger with stewed onions and the Pottsville Pizzeria for some meatball pizza. Yuenling Beer is not the only thing great to come out of Pottsville!