“employees need coaching.........”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
“employees need coaching.........”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

Went for an early dinner. When entering was greeted by a hostess who did not state her name nor did I see a name tag. I asked for a table with a straight back chair and she laughed. I said," No, I am serious,I have a very bad back." She seated me at a table with straight back chairs however at that point I wondered what was so funny. I ate some of my food but lost my appetite and her ridicule ruined my dining experience. I asked for the manager. "Jaime" was very kind and apologized.I gathered my food and when leaving there stood 4 to 5 female employees at the hostess desk. I heard another laugh as I was leaving! Perhaps Ruby Tuesday"s management ought to hire "Mystery Diner" or " Restaurant Stakeout" just to see how the employees treat the customers.

• Visited April 2013

Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Per the standard - good when you are traveling and want a known dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

Was very clean and the staff extremely friendly. Menu was standard Ruby Tuesday fare and the quality was up to the standard that I have come to expect from other locations.

Had the petite sirloin steak and shrimp. The steak was cooked spot on "Medium Rare" and the shrimp were just right as well. Neither are hard to do, but amazing how many times people fail at the basics.

Salad bar met the standards and was fresh.

Overall, if you want a known commodity and you like Ruby Tuesday's then this one will live up to your expectations.

• Visited March 2013
“Salad Bar Sensational”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

The salad bar is worth the trip. Some entrees are much better than others, but the salad bar makes it worth revisiting.

Visited November 2012
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“Better than Before- greatly improved.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2012 via mobile

This Ruby Tuesdays has greatly improved. Possibly they all have. For awhile you paid high prices and got little food wise in return. For example Pasta with mothing ! no salad no rolls. We go now and then and recommend it as greatly improved. Not just food being good but the menu. We had the Petite Lobster and Sirloin combo . It was perfect and so delicious at only $14.99. I gave the atmosphere only a 3 as they have these tiny tables for 2 that I swear are smaller than their menus. Hate them.

Pocono Pines, Pennsylvania
“Celiac friendly....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 August 2012 via mobile

....and accommodating.... my uncle has it... they have great choices & alternatives.... esp. salmon & other selections, very good & grateful for their willingness to do what they can.