“Wedding Celebration Lunch” 5 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Pine Grove, PA
“Wedding Celebration Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2013

Made arrangements for a luncheon for a dear friend to celebrate her recent marriage. Reservations were made with ease. Staff was extremely friendly. Salad bar was great with a nice selection and the soups hot and tasty,. Lunch items were all served hot and all who attended were pleased with the service.

• Visited July 2013

Witney, England, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Superb!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013 via mobile

Well I was told no good eateries around here and being from England I was praying for a good one. This is not just good it is brilliantly superb. We were greeted and seated quickly and drinks swiftly supplied. My fiancé had a superb salad bar and fresh soup and I had New Orleans fish platter with juicy prawns (shrimp) on top of a perfectly cooked piece of fish and a gorgeous sauce. This came with a choice of twelve side dishes and I chose mac cheese and zucchini (courgette) which were freshly prepared and delicious. I'm here for another month and will be DEFINITELY going there again, and perhaps again.......

Visited May 2013
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“employees need coaching.........”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 April 2013

Went for an early dinner. When entering was greeted by a hostess who did not state her name nor did I see a name tag. I asked for a table with a straight back chair and she laughed. I said," No, I am serious,I have a very bad back." She seated me at a table with straight back chairs however at that point I wondered what was so funny. I ate some of my food but lost my appetite and her ridicule ruined my dining experience. I asked for the manager. "Jaime" was very kind and apologized.I gathered my food and when leaving there stood 4 to 5 female employees at the hostess desk. I heard another laugh as I was leaving! Perhaps Ruby Tuesday"s management ought to hire "Mystery Diner" or " Restaurant Stakeout" just to see how the employees treat the customers.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Hendersonville, North Carolina
“Per the standard - good when you are traveling and want a known dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2013

Was very clean and the staff extremely friendly. Menu was standard Ruby Tuesday fare and the quality was up to the standard that I have come to expect from other locations.

Had the petite sirloin steak and shrimp. The steak was cooked spot on "Medium Rare" and the shrimp were just right as well. Neither are hard to do, but amazing how many times people fail at the basics.

Salad bar met the standards and was fresh.

Overall, if you want a known commodity and you like Ruby Tuesday's then this one will live up to your expectations.

• Visited March 2013
Pottsville, Pennsylvania
“Salad Bar Sensational”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2012

The salad bar is worth the trip. Some entrees are much better than others, but the salad bar makes it worth revisiting.

Visited November 2012