“great location for the business traveler”

Quality Inn & Suites Quakertown
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Quakertown
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Another review for traveling business people, I have stayed here many times over the last year and have found the hotel to be very consistent with quality, hospitality and value. Rooms are always very clean.The property is very well maintained and well positioned off PA 476. One hour to Philadelphia area gives me time to enjoy a cup of coffee on the commute down.
Hot breakfast is offered and is well serviced. Very convenient place to stay, shopping, major chains about 5 minutes away, but Cody's Diner is next to the property and has awesome food, also I have had many business lunches there as well. My favorite gas stations close by(Wawa) with a great choice of fresh made food, an unusual offering for a gas station, but worth checking out, as well a Dunkin Donuts across the street.
Use your AAA discount and the rate is 100$ most of the year but still worth it for what you get.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Joseph M

Reviewed 30 November 2013

The bathroom is always an issue for a traveler in a wheelchair. This suite has a very well designed bathorom... excellent shower and hand rails. The room is very spacious and makes it easy to maneuver in a wheelchair. The suite has a king bed and a pull out sofa. Clean. spacious. Friendly service...need I say more

Room Tip: Ask for room 117
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 November 2013

My wife & I visited overnight this October. The staff was professional and pleasant. The lobby, reception and breakfast areas were clean, and coffee or hot chocolate were available.
The rooms were reached via the outside of the building which made my wife somewhat uncomfortable.
Exhausted from our drive, we found the mattress and pillows divine! It afforded us an excellent night's sleep. On the downside was the somewhat loud window air conditioner/ heating unit.
The breakfast was fresh and prepared for the day ahead.

Room Tip: It is a two story building without an elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank jdlajara
Reviewed 21 October 2013 via mobile

Comfort Inn was overall a nice place. Staff made our visit very comfortable. Sue was super nice and friendly and went out of her way every morning for my roommate and I. They were very accommodating. The only negative thing I could I say is it does tend to get a little noisy due to it being right on 78. Thank you again sue and Comfort Inn staff.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kaseymdaley1
Reviewed 17 October 2013

We ended up here by accident after making the mistake to book at one of the budget hotels closer by the University. We had a terrible experience there and came seeking refuge to the Comfort Inn. I was helped by Debi at the front desk who found a way to accommodate a very early check in after hearing my horror story about where I had slept the night before (I'll just say bugs were involved). She also helped me upgrade to one of the whirlpool suites; I decided I should splurge a little when I saw the photos of the hot tubs at the front desk. Absolutely worth it - the whirlpool was amazing. Huge, beautiful whirlpool tub in corner of room, full living room, fireplace, etc. Will definitely be back to this property again!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kris212119
Reviewed 14 October 2013

This hotel is older, but is a very well-maintained property. The building itself felt very solid, and appeared to have been freshly painted. The woman who checked me in was just delightful - a real pro at making people feel comfortable and appreciated. I asked for a room in a quiet area, and got it. When I was looking for a hotel in that area, I saw that this place had outside corridors, but it was so much less of an issue when I actually got there - it's a safe area and I felt just fine.

The place is very clean, from the bathroom grout down to the parking lot and landscaping. But what really impressed me the most was the extremely comfortable bed. Holy cow - I actually pulled back the sheets and looked at the construction of the bed and the bedding so I could start shopping.

Great place - one of the better Choice hotels I've booked.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in a quiet area - you'll get it!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank mgs31
Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

Rooms are decent, service from desk clerks Debi and Debbie are phenomenal , James is also a decent guy...The general manager Greg runs a great well oiled machine when it comes to service here....down to the maintenance guy Josh ...service is great....whenever I'm in town it is absolutely my first choice of place to stay

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank 444darrylw
Also consider these accommodations in or near Quakertown
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Quakertown
#1 of 1 in Sellersville
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 2 in Montgomeryville

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Quakertown? Share your experiences!