“Formerly Known as the Sovereign Center”
Review of Santander Arena

Santander Arena
Ranked #6 of 25 things to do in Reading
Reviewed 26 November 2013

When I was at the Santander Arena it was still known as the Sovereign Center, so I'm not sure how much has changed. I saw monster truck's freestyling and have been there for a concert. As expected, all food and beverages were over-priced, in the course of the evenings (each time I attended) the employees did not keep up with the mess created by patrons. I am disappointed that this is my local venue and wish it was not located in a dangerous city near where the biggest crimes occur.

2  Thank Kitt405

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Nice stadium! I have been here for concerts, indoor foot ball, hockey and family events, all of which were great! It's better to park in the designated parking areas even though it costs a little more.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Good mid-sized arena, so no bad seats. Enjoyed The American Idol tour. Easy access walking from Abraham Lincoln Hotel downtown. Reasonably priced seats.

2  Thank Laura C
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We went for the American Idol concert. It was my first trip to this venue. The seats are tiny! I am not a tall person at all, and has no leg room at all - worse then airplane seating. The woman sitting next to me was plus size, and hung over her seat, so her whole left side was hanging on me the whole concert.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

You are close to all the action of minor league hockey. The Reading Royals hockey team is great to watch and you can keep up with the game as the speed is not quite as fast as the NHL.
Great place to see shows as the seats are close to the stage no matter where you sit.

1  Thank silvertraveler65

Been to Santander Arena? Share your experiences!