Abraham Lincoln Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Penn View Motel(West Reading)
Courtyard Reading Wyomissing(Wyomissing)
Comfort Inn(Reading)
Rodeway Inn(Reading)
  • Pool
All reviewsbeautiful historic hotelchef alangrand hotelreading areareading pa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The staff is unprofessional and inept. My room did not have a working TV, in fact the entire floor did not have televisions that worked. I was not told this at check in. I realized it at 7PM when the hotel was fully booked. So, I could not get another room. It was like being in prison, except convicts get tv privileges. Additionally, the place is very run down, it is in a terrible area, and all in all it is a FIRST CLASS DUMP !!! I would not stay here again or recommend it to my enemy.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Princess O
Reviewed 1 June 2014

First off i would like to say don't let the outside fool you. as soon as i walked in the building i was amazed by the stunning beauty of the main lobby of this hotel made me feel if i were royalty. The room i was in was a decent size but the floor could of used some TLC but wasn't terrible and also the rooms come standard with flat screen tv, fridge and a microwave. The next morning i had breakfast in the restuarant and let me tell you I did not expect to get a hot breakfast let alone a full buffet and i was told by the waiter that there would be no charge it was included in my stay I almost felt guilty for getting so much for nothing and also Miguel the other waiter was also very knowledgeable about the history of the hotel and also told me some interesting facts about the city. I look forward to returning again within the next few months

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I stayed here last summer when I planned a trip to Dorney Park and then Hershey Park. It's right in the middle of both locations. Not bad for the price and great looking lobby and interior. Neighborhood is not the best and security to get into the hotel at night is very tight so it actually took a few minutes to get in since you need to be buzzed in. One thing to be careful though of is the entrance to the parking garage. It's a tight entrance and as a result of hitting of bump I had a flat tire the next morning. Good thing there is a auto place nearby.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family