“Great 2nd Honeymoon Getaway!”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Reeders
Mountain Springs Lake Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Reeders
North Smithfield, Rhode Island
“Great 2nd Honeymoon Getaway!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2012

My husband & I just recently stayed in the 'honeymoon' cabin for 2 nights. I have to say the cabin was much larger than the pictures on the website. It's beautifully decorated and recently renovated. The bathroom was gorgeous and there is a jacuzzi tub for two. They really do a great job of preparing the room as well. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean. We would stay here again in a heartbeat. This cabin makes a great romantic getaway!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank bacinq-mars

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Brookhaven, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2012

I just returned from an annual family vacation, our first at MSL. We occupied 5 cabins, a 2 bedroom and 2 studios up the hill cabins 11, 12 and 14 and 2 families were on the lake cabins 3 and 24. It seemed the only 2 complaints from my group was the beds were uncomfortable weather it was in the economy cabins or the lakeside ones. I stayed in cabin 11, the cabin was clean and was a great price. We were a large group and since the cabins I stayed in were in a clearing we were able to all eat together outside by pushing 3 tables together. I wish my kitchen was just 1 foot larger so the refrigerator door opened fully, also one bedroom could have used another foot, I couldn't open the closet door fully! Otherwise I was happy walking down the hill and going to the beach. My sisters cabins were beautiful and directly on the lake. Their kitchens were fully equipped. The lake was nice, I would have preferred a lake with a sandier bottom and less large rocks but it was still nice. I was surprised how much my teenage nieces enjoyed it there and they cant wait to return. Everyone agreed that you could not beat the price for what we were given. the only time we left the resort was to go Zipling or antique shopping!

Room Tip: If you are on a budget the cabins off of the lake were quite nice, you still get a rowboat and the b...
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank Susieque052
Lafayette, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

MSL is a great family get away. We stayed in a Hemlock cabin, and the beach is just outside. Super clean cabin. Secure and serene. Highly recommend.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Calaska65
Scranton, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2012

Spent last week at Mountain Spring Lake Resort with my family. The cabins are well kept, there are plenty of activities for the family and the staff is excellent. If you are looking for a luxury resort vacation this place is probably not for you but if you are looking for a reasonably priced, friendly place with something for the to do for everyone in the family, then this place is great. There is plenty to do nearby as well. I enjoyed the fishing.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Bruce E
New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2012

To say that this resort exceeded expectations is an understatement. I was almost discouraged because the price was so reasonable I figured it would be too good to be true, but in fact it was better. The lake is beautiful and secluded. The grounds are well-kept and the cabin (#19) was immaculate and comfortable -- this coming from a frequent traveler who spends half his nights in HIltons. My girlfriend and I agreed that it was the best weekend trip we've ever gone on. Stop reading and book your relaxing vacation.

Room Tip: We stayed in one of the apartment rooms which was surprisingly rustic and charming. The studio cabin...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank Joe E
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2012

Relaxing, beautiful setting. I enjoyed that we could self cater in our small but perfectly clean and adequate cabin. Would recommend to family's and people who want a nice quiet break.

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank NewZealandishome
Branford, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2012

After staying for two nights at The Inn at Pocono Manor, we couldn't have asked for a more peaceful place to stay for 5 nights. Our cottage was 3 bedrooms and 1 1/2 baths, just perfect for 5 adults. The view from our lakeside cottage was beautiful - so serene. The cottage amenities were all we needed for family dinners and family fun. The cabin was neat and clean, with no bugs - - except for a few that we brought in with us when we walked to the beach at night to see the stars. The lake water was so clean and clear, and although the two beaches were small, they were plenty big enough for the guests who used them. The resort is located centrally, so restaurants are easily accessible, along with all that the Poconos have to offer. I would go back here in a heartbeat!

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank FunTimesTravelLady
Also consider these accommodations in or near Reeders
Hampton Inn & Suites Bartonsville
Skytop Lodge
Skytop Lodge
#1 of 1 in Skytop
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,130 reviews

Been to Mountain Springs Lake Resort? Share your experiences!