“Awesome Pizza!”

Add it.
Giannotti's Family Restaurant
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Giannotti's pizza is awesome. The sandwiches are even better. I never had a bad meal in this place and I have been eating there for over 15 years. As far as the other reviewers I have NO idea what they are talking about with frozen pizza. All fresh toppings and the dough is not salty like the others in the area. I appreciate having this in my hometown...feel very lucky.

Reviewed 3 August 2012

Had to be near Robesonia for a funeral recently and stopped in here for a quick bite on the way home. I agree with the other reviewer about the freezer pizza and will add in dirty silverware to boot. Gross. And the town itself is full of weird backwater hicks who stare at you with that empty redneck look as soon as you get out of your car. I got out of Robesonia as fast as I could and won't be back. The whole town just has a Children of the Corn feel to it. Creepy.

3  Thank SuburbanSojourn
Reviewed 17 June 2010

Stopped in for a quick pizza. Don't bother if you really like pizza. The pizza is large which only makes it harder to throw it away. Sort of tasted like a freezer pizza. Not worth the money. Waitress was nice enough when she came around. Cheap plastic glasses with smudges on the sides makes me wonder whether they have a dishwasher or not. Prices are low, though but I can cook well enough myself that I don't need to go there to eat.

1  Thank GreatPyreneesLover
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 7 March 2008

very good sandwiches at a good price

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook