“Just like the country home you envisioned”

Iron Rail Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rockhill Furnace
Iron Rail Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed 21 February 2013

If you are looking for a quaint and homey kind of experience you could do no better than the Iron Rail Bed and Breakfast in Rock Hill Furnace, PA. This warm and friendly place is perfect if you want to visit the East Broad Top Railroad based in Orbisonia, PA (which is literally across the street from the Iron Rail). Hosts David and his wife, provided excellent home cooked meals during the annual Fall rail fans weekend in October. I have to agree that they were very friendly and informative. They have an old fashioned kitchen, parlour, living room, dining room etc. It was truly a trip back in time. We had a comfortable bed in a good sized room which included a rocking chair. The bathroom was stocked with soap, shampoo and toothpaste. The room had Cable TV. We enjoyed their full breakfast. Contact them at www.ironrailbandb.com/

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Timothy_R_Tigue

Reviewed 27 October 2011

I travelled to Rockhill Furnace to ride on the East Broadtop railroad. I did their engineer for an hour ( fantastic). I found this B&B listed. It is a former railroad executive's home.
David that owns the place met me there and was excellent. Very friendly and informative.
They do not live there so I had the whole house to myself. Lovely kitchen parlour living room dining room etc.
The room I had faced the street. It was like going back in time. Very comfortable bed
nice size room including a rocking chair and lounge the bathroom was well stocked with soaps shampoos even toothpaste. Cable TV in the room.
They provide a full breakfast. .
Check them out at
www.ironrailbandb.com/

Room Tip: The street in the front of the house is a state road and if noise bothers you ( it does not bother...