“Good comfort food”

Louis Family Restaurant
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We love Louis Family Restaurant as a place to get good, home-style food with friendly service. It's like a retro coffee shop, but bigger. They have great breakfasts, sandwiches and burgers, a daily special, and Greek food offerings (we love the gyros). Don't go here if you're looking for salad!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

Louis Family Restaurant is a favorite place of ours. They have consistently good food and coffee, the staff is nice, helpful and prompt. The atmosphere is comfortable. They have the best breakfasts and gyros EVer !

Reviewed 2 August 2013

My boyfriend and I have been going here for years! The food is great! Old fashion diner....what more can you ask for :)

Reviewed 7 July 2013

I love this place. It is convenient to my house; their food has always been absolutely delicious and their prices you can't complain for the amount of food you get. You will not leave hungry!

Reviewed 11 January 2013

We have been going to Louis' Family Restaurant for 30 years and are confident in our judgment that it is the very best restaurant of its class in Lancaster County. Given that Lancaster County is characterized by (among other oddities) its plethora of diners and family restaurants, this is an extreme compliment.

Louis' breakfasts are terrific (no one makes better hash brown potatoes -- with onions, of course) and his gyros are as good as the ones we have had in Greece. A normal human being simply cannot eat an entire club sandwich because it is so generously over-stuffed. My cardiologist would have a fit if I were to order one of Louis' apple fritters, but to Hell with him -- the next time I dine at Louis' I intend to order one because they look absolutely, spectacularly delicious.

The wait staff is very friendly and the prices are quite reasonable. In short, if you are looking for a really good diner/family restaurant, Louis' will not disappoint!