I booked this hotel through the Wyndham Rewards website, and found a deal for what is titled a "$10 Gas Card Package". I was to receive $10 per night (we stayed 3 nights) in gas cards upon check out. Of course when I went to check out, the girl at the front desk said they didn't have gas cards. She called her manager, telling him, yes, it is their hotel and the paperwork indicated that I should received three $10 gas cards upon check out. The manager said they don't have gas cards and he never heard of this. Imagine that... so, who is pocketing the money that is supposed to be given to a Wyndham Rewards remember? Hmmm... Believe all the reviews that tell you to take your paperwork with you and be prepared for a confrontation. Frankly, this hotel is not "up to par" and should not be considered a property for Wyndham Reward members. There was thick dust on the a/c system, and the bathroom was in need of vast improvement. There is a sign attached to the wall in the bathroom indicating, "if the toilet is about to overflow, please turn the knob located to the left of the toilet and then call the office." Are you kidding me? Their hot breakfast is a joke compared to a Wyndham property. There were no coffee cups available the first morning. The woman working there apologized. I called Wyndham, Days Inn, and anyone else I can think of to let them know this place is ripping people off of their "package" deals. My next stop is the Better Business Bureau. I will NEVER stay at this property again and I urge anyone considering staying there to think twice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the true Days Inn Lancaster in Pennsylvania Dutch Country that is closest to all tourist attractions which are accessible in all of Lancaster area. We are only 2 traffic lights from the world famous Sight & Sound theatre and have created some of the best packages. Numerous Restaurants & Lounges within Walking Distance. We offer a great value and substantial savings as compared to all other hotels in Lancaster market with many free amenities. We have a lobby pantry and a newly renovated rooms, which include new granite bathrooms and foyers, custom furniture and premium television package. We offer free high speed WiFi. We are extremely group friendly and offer group bus parking and truck parking. We have large & spacious rooms with Queen Beds, Microwaves, Refrigerators, 27 inch color TV, Premium Channels such as HBO, CNN & ESPN, Free USA Today newspaper, Free local & long distance phone calls, and many more amenities listed below. Our entire hotel is Non-smoking and Barrier Free. There are an abundance of restaurants & outlet shopping stores around us that are within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Lancaster PA Dutch Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Lancaster / Ronks Pa Dutch Country Hotel Ronks
- Days Inn Ronks
- Ronks Days Inn
- Days Inn Lancaster PA Dutch Country Lancaster County - Ronks