Needed a place to lay my head between rounds of golf so I was looking for the best "value"(cheap without problems). There are a lot of hotels and motels in the area and found a great deal on the Days Inn Pennsylvania Dutch Country. The location is close enough to all the outlets and restaurants. They only had one of two rooms we booked in the system but we had no problem getting the second room. A call ahead might be advised. The rooms were good; two queen beds with good linens, ref and microwave - both very clean, towels - a mix of better newer ones and older "time to turn into a dust rag" ones, smallish older bathroom but with an ergonomic shower curtain rod, waterpik shower head, and heat lamp.
I've stayed in enough resort area type hotels to know this is by far one of the best kept hotels at this star rating. There are small housekeeping issues like the dryer cord needed a wipe down, a couple cheerios behind the ref, and stains on the floor - it seemed clean just permanently stained. And there seems to be a slight problem with the plumbing, the toilet seemed to kick on every so often but I just closed the door.
The breakfast is cereal, waffles, toast, bagels and fruit. The breakfast area is small and just inside the door so taking breakfast back to the room is most likely the norm.
This is isn't a a five star hotel but is a very good economical hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the true Days Inn Lancaster in Pennsylvania Dutch Country that is closest to all tourist attractions which are accessible in all of Lancaster area. We are only 2 traffic lights from the world famous Sight & Sound theatre and have created some of the best packages. Numerous Restaurants & Lounges within Walking Distance. We offer a great value and substantial savings as compared to all other hotels in Lancaster market with many free amenities. We have a lobby pantry and a newly renovated rooms, which include new granite bathrooms and foyers, custom furniture and premium television package. We offer free high speed WiFi. We are extremely group friendly and offer group bus parking and truck parking. We have large & spacious rooms with Queen Beds, Microwaves, Refrigerators, 27 inch color TV, Premium Channels such as HBO, CNN & ESPN, Free USA Today newspaper, Free local & long distance phone calls, and many more amenities listed below. Our entire hotel is Non-smoking and Barrier Free. There are an abundance of restaurants & outlet shopping stores around us that are within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Lancaster PA Dutch Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Lancaster / Ronks Pa Dutch Country Hotel Ronks
- Days Inn Ronks
- Ronks Days Inn
- Days Inn Lancaster PA Dutch Country Lancaster County - Ronks