In the morning of a one night stay with Days Inn, Lancaster, Pa in August, 2013, my husband inadvertantly found the mattress cover was severely stained in multiple places, evidently by multiple visitors. It was quite disgusting. When we informed the manager upon check out, he said he didn't know how that could be, would inform the staff, and thanked us before walking away. I was pretty amazed he offered us nothing but his "gratitude."
The room cost us $110 dollars because of some event that was happening in town. Yesterday, I received a check for $55. There was no letter, explanation, apology, or note. Just a check. In effect, we paid almost what the room would have cost on a normal stay. I guess this is their idea of customer service. Quite frankly, it is pretty inadequate. We'll find other accommodations the next time we are in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the true Days Inn Lancaster in Pennsylvania Dutch Country that is closest to all tourist attractions which are accessible in all of Lancaster area. We are only 2 traffic lights from the world famous Sight & Sound theatre and have created some of the best packages. Numerous Restaurants & Lounges within Walking Distance. We offer a great value and substantial savings as compared to all other hotels in Lancaster market with many free amenities. We have a lobby pantry and a newly renovated rooms, which include new granite bathrooms and foyers, custom furniture and premium television package. We offer free high speed WiFi. We are extremely group friendly and offer group bus parking and truck parking. We have large & spacious rooms with Queen Beds, Microwaves, Refrigerators, 27 inch color TV, Premium Channels such as HBO, CNN & ESPN, Free USA Today newspaper, Free local & long distance phone calls, and many more amenities listed below. Our entire hotel is Non-smoking and Barrier Free. There are an abundance of restaurants & outlet shopping stores around us that are within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Days Inn Lancaster PA Dutch Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Lancaster / Ronks Pa Dutch Country Hotel Ronks
- Days Inn Ronks
- Ronks Days Inn
- Days Inn Lancaster PA Dutch Country Lancaster County - Ronks