I have been to this particular Days Inn many times and have given it a positive review in the past. However, not this time. My mom and I checked in on Sat June 14 and checking out Wed June 18. On Sunday June 15 we left the room around noon and clearly placed the Do Not Disturb sign on the door. I returned around 7PM to find the sign was gone and the room had been cleaned. Unfortunately I had a small dish on the dresser I was using for my mom's medication there and it was gone.Not monetary value but my mom and I were extremely upset. I do have to say the front desk people were very nice and apologized to me. I wanted to speak to the manager and was told he would be in on Mon morning. He was not. I left messages on his voice mail, he has never given me the courtesy of a call back. I have also called Customer Care at the Corporate office. They said he has called but could not get in touch with me. That is a lie. Here it is July 16 and not a word, apology or otherwise. We checked out on Monday morning and went to another location for the remainder of our trip.I would NEVER go back there and urge others to do the same.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the true Days Inn Lancaster in Pennsylvania Dutch Country that is closest to all tourist attractions which are accessible in all of Lancaster area. We are only 2 traffic lights from the world famous Sight & Sound theatre and have created some of the best packages. Numerous Restaurants & Lounges within Walking Distance. We offer a great value and substantial savings as compared to all other hotels in Lancaster market with many free amenities. We have a lobby pantry and a newly renovated rooms, which include new granite bathrooms and foyers, custom furniture and premium television package. We offer free high speed WiFi. We are extremely group friendly and offer group bus parking and truck parking. We have large & spacious rooms with Queen Beds, Microwaves, Refrigerators, 27 inch color TV, Premium Channels such as HBO, CNN & ESPN, Free USA Today newspaper, Free local & long distance phone calls, and many more amenities listed below. Our entire hotel is Non-smoking and Barrier Free. There are an abundance of restaurants & outlet shopping stores around us that are within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Days Inn Lancaster PA Dutch Country reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Lancaster / Ronks Pa Dutch Country Hotel Ronks
- Days Inn Ronks
- Ronks Days Inn
- Days Inn Lancaster PA Dutch Country Lancaster County - Ronks