“Pretty good for the price” 4 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Days Inn Lancaster PA Dutch Country
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Ronks
Burlington, Vermont
“Pretty good for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was a last minute trip to Lancaster. First time staying at Days Inn. Hotel was half price of all the others we checked out. Man at the desk was friendly and helpful. Free breakfast was OK. Room was very clean, beds super comfy. Quiet off the main rd. (Lincoln Hwy.) But still close enough to outlets. We go a few times a year to Lancaster for outlet shopping or the American Music Theater. We have been to a few "flea bag" hotels up there. But this one wasn't one of them. Considering the price. I would stay there again. Only thing missing was a pool.

Room Tip: I went right to the Days Inn website to book the room. It was cheaper then Ortbiz and all the other...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
  • Korean first
Washington, New Jersey
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

The hotel was a great price and in a super location. Almost walking distance to a lot of stuff. The staff didn't speak good English and hard to understand. In the morning the room serve came in the room without knocking and was slamming doors in the other rooms.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Cleanliness
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Vernon, Connecticut
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2014

Our family reunion of 11 people this year was in Lancaster, Pa. We stayed at three different hotels. The Days Inn in Ronks was the least costly and by far the best location. The other family members spent much more and the only plus that they received was a pool and play ground for youngsters on site. We all went to the train museum and to the Kitchen Kettle shops. Each of these were about 4 miles and about 10 to 15 minutes away. The other people spent 20 minutes to travel through Lancaster city and then pass by our Days Inn to get to most places. The hotel is clean and comfortable. The staff is friendly and professional. The breakfast was okay, in line with price per night. Had great stay and would recommend as a place to stay in Lancaster area for sightseeing, But it not a resort, just no nonsense clean, comfortable place to get to area attractions without the hassle of traffic congestion.

Room Tip: First floor rooms are slightly larger and there is no elevator. There are adjoining rooms that are g...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Cleanliness
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

I have been to this particular Days Inn many times and have given it a positive review in the past. However, not this time. My mom and I checked in on Sat June 14 and checking out Wed June 18. On Sunday June 15 we left the room around noon and clearly placed the Do Not Disturb sign on the door. I returned around 7PM to find the sign was gone and the room had been cleaned. Unfortunately I had a small dish on the dresser I was using for my mom's medication there and it was gone.Not monetary value but my mom and I were extremely upset. I do have to say the front desk people were very nice and apologized to me. I wanted to speak to the manager and was told he would be in on Mon morning. He was not. I left messages on his voice mail, he has never given me the courtesy of a call back. I have also called Customer Care at the Corporate office. They said he has called but could not get in touch with me. That is a lie. Here it is July 16 and not a word, apology or otherwise. We checked out on Monday morning and went to another location for the remainder of our trip.I would NEVER go back there and urge others to do the same.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Ellie7555

Travellers are raving about these Ronks hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ronks
Eastbrook Inn
Fulton Steamboat Inn
Fulton Steamboat Inn
#2 of 38 in Lancaster
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,830 reviews
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)
Olde Amish Inn
Olde Amish Inn
#8 of 16 in Ronks

Been to Days Inn Lancaster PA Dutch Country? Share your experiences!