“An excellent stay”

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Ronks
Delhi, New York
“An excellent stay”
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We were here for some disc golf action in the Lancaster area. Being this was close to things we were doing, the price was right and the reviews were good, we opted for this spot. I don't regret choosing this place.

First, the area is a good spot. Some good places to eat nearby and there's a convenience store within walking distance. There are chain places to eat, some shopping centers and other items. You definitely won't be lost if you are looking to grab some food or to get something you might have left behind. The hotel is also next to some Amish farms, so the views can be nice.

Those who work there are excellent. The service was fantastic and cheerful. The owners were delightful to chat with and I fully believe they are ones who realize how important customers for business. I thank them for that, too.

As for the room. It was pretty solid. Remember, it's a budget place, so don't expect the Hilton. The room was spacey enough, there was a fridge and microwave and the television worked well for us.

There were a couple of cons. These aren't game-breakers. Realize I will definitely be back when I come to this area (which we are already planning). But there are a couple things I feel I need to mention to show the objectivity.

- Wireless. We were on the back side of the motel and the internet was tough. We actually got better luck hooking into the wireless of the next-door hotel.

- Beds. For me -- personal preference -- were a little stiff. It didn't seem to bother the other person in the other bed though. It was a little stuffy in the room and I think being kind of wound up the first night, the stiffness hurt me being able to get a good night's sleep. I was so exhausted the second night, I slept sound and the bed didn't seem to have issues that night!

Overall, an excellent stay. The bathroom was decent. The water pressure was good. There's plenty of parking and it's definitely worth staying here again. The rates, too, were solid. The breakfast was decent and, if you want a little more, a Waffle House is within walking distance.

Stay here for sure if you want a cheaper stay where you're still treated well.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank softball29

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (115)
Addison, New York
Reviewed 2 April 2012

We haved booked a room at the Eastbrook Inn for the past two years for an overnight stay. The rooms have been clean and well kept. The staff was courteous and helpful. I looked forward to the next stay.

1 Thank Edward S
Greensboro, Maryland
Reviewed 1 April 2012

Wow another great stay at Eastbrook Inn, very clean, lots of choices for breakfast, and a great area to eat in very clean. Great place to stay.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Boydfamily6011
Milford, Connecticut
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We booked two rooms at the Eastbrook Inn for an overnight stay and we not at all disappointed. Both rooms were clean and well kept. The staff was courteous and helpful. There is a small dining area to enjoy the complimentary continental breakfast which was just as good as any complimentary service at national motel/hotel chains.
The location is terrific - a prime location for sightseeing in the Lancaster area.
The lack of a pool might make this a difficult choice for an extended or warm weather stay for families with young children. But If you are looking for a clean, comfortable room at a decent price with a great location - Eastbrook Inn is a good choice.

1 Thank Steve K
Pittsville, Maryland
Reviewed 27 March 2012

This is a wonderful place to stay. I live in Maryland and my family and I have been going to Lancaster for years and we always stay at the Eastbrook Inn. It's always clean, the people are friendly, and it's quiet and out of the main hustle and bustle of Lancster. Great place to stay for family or just quiet couples retreat!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Kristin B
Pocono Lake, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 25 March 2012

We have been staying at Eastbrook Inn in Lancaster Pa every time we visit the area. It is located right in the middle of everyplace we like to visit like antique shops, outlets and The Sight and Sound Theather. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The rooms are fairly priced and includes breakfast. The owners always greet us with a smile and are very hospitable. We have told all of our friends and they also stay here when they are in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MILA611
Hamden, Connecticut
Reviewed 18 March 2012

I like to stay over night in Lancaster, when I pick up my daughter from Gettysburg College. This time we stayed at the Eastwood Inn. I never stayed at this motel before. The staff was super friendly,I asked about a certain restaurant in the area, he went in his stock room and found me a review, which I thought was really nice. The rooms were also very clean,and the Continental breakfast was average. The only minor thing is the Television sets need a terrible upgrade. The TV in our room was at least 20 years old, with a really poor quality picture. Overall a great motel.

1 Thank qcman51
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ronks
La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster
Cherry Lane Motor Inn
Sleep Inn, Inn & Suites Ronks
Olde Amish Inn
Olde Amish Inn
#12 of 16 in Ronks
Clarion Inn Historic Strasburg Inn
Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets

Been to Eastbrook Inn? Share your experiences!