We were here for some disc golf action in the Lancaster area. Being this was close to things we were doing, the price was right and the reviews were good, we opted for this spot. I don't regret choosing this place.
First, the area is a good spot. Some good places to eat nearby and there's a convenience store within walking distance. There are chain places to eat, some shopping centers and other items. You definitely won't be lost if you are looking to grab some food or to get something you might have left behind. The hotel is also next to some Amish farms, so the views can be nice.
Those who work there are excellent. The service was fantastic and cheerful. The owners were delightful to chat with and I fully believe they are ones who realize how important customers for business. I thank them for that, too.
As for the room. It was pretty solid. Remember, it's a budget place, so don't expect the Hilton. The room was spacey enough, there was a fridge and microwave and the television worked well for us.
There were a couple of cons. These aren't game-breakers. Realize I will definitely be back when I come to this area (which we are already planning). But there are a couple things I feel I need to mention to show the objectivity.
- Wireless. We were on the back side of the motel and the internet was tough. We actually got better luck hooking into the wireless of the next-door hotel.
- Beds. For me -- personal preference -- were a little stiff. It didn't seem to bother the other person in the other bed though. It was a little stuffy in the room and I think being kind of wound up the first night, the stiffness hurt me being able to get a good night's sleep. I was so exhausted the second night, I slept sound and the bed didn't seem to have issues that night!
Overall, an excellent stay. The bathroom was decent. The water pressure was good. There's plenty of parking and it's definitely worth staying here again. The rates, too, were solid. The breakfast was decent and, if you want a little more, a Waffle House is within walking distance.
Stay here for sure if you want a cheaper stay where you're still treated well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a quiet country hotel thats close to the best Lancaster County amusements and attractions. The Eastbrook Inn may be just the getaway you are looking for. Nestled between the rolling farm land of an active Amish farm and Lancaster Countys most popular tourist attractions the Eastbrook Inn is the perfect place to experience the sights sounds and sensations of PA Dutch Country. Conveniently located near Rockvale Square Tanger Outlets Dutch Wonderland and other popular attractions the Eastbrook Inn offers 55 nicely appointed rooms in a serene and peaceful setting perfect for families business travelers or tour groups ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Eastbrook Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eastbrook Hotel Ronks
- Eastbrook Inn Lancaster County, PA - Ronks