“Another wonderful stay!”
Review of Eastbrook Inn

Eastbrook Inn
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Ronks
Reviewed 30 March 2013

This was my second stay at Eastbrook Inn and it won't be my last! I was welcomed warmly by the manager, Raj and his family and enjoyed conversing with Elsie, the night desk clerk. My room was very clean and I loved having a decent sized refrigerator to keep drinks cold. I also enjoyed the continental breakfast and complimentary newspaper each morning. As a solo traveler this time, I always felt safe and I wouldn't hesitate to have my family stay there too. Eastbrook Inn is centrally located to all of the attractions that Lancaster has to offer and its location was perfect for my needs. I highly recommend Eastbrook Inn for your stay in Lancaster and can't wait until I am able to book another trip in the fall!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank 4my2sons
Raj P, Manager at Eastbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Thank you for the feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and are looking forward to seeing you again in the future!

Reviewed 29 March 2013

My wife and I often visit Lancaster and look forward to staying at the Eastbrook Inn. Continental breakfast is great, and the folks there are always welcoming and helpful.
Highly recommend to any and all travellers.
Charlie, Seaford, Delaware

Room Tip: All of the rooms are equally well equipped with refrigerator, iron, ironing board and hair dryer.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for for the feedback. We always enjoy having you stay with us, and are looking forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 27 March 2013

My 84 year old mother and I love Lancaster.This trip we decided to stay over.The Eastbrook Inn was perfect..the owners were so friendly and helpful making our stay very welcoming. Room was accessible, clean, affordable and quiet .We slept great, too! Continental breakfast was suitable.We will definitely be coming back here to stay!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us, and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2013

We took a "spur-of-the-moment" trip to the Lancaster area for a quick weekend getaway, and almost at the last minute decided to go on Friday evening after my wife got off work instead of Saturday morning. I went to Tripadvisor to read reviews of several motels and inns in the area, deciding on the Eastbrook Inn because of proximity to the area we were going, and room availability. We were pleasantly surprised! The manager was very helpful and courteous. We had a great room with a king bed at a very reasonable rate. The room was clean, up-to-date and had all the amenities we desired. We eventually stayed a second night, leading to a delightful weekend. We will be sure to visit the Eastbrook Inn again!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank William C

Thank you for the feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

Eastbrook Inn is great. clean comfortable affordable rooms. The staff was friendly and helpful. the beds were comfortable great location and a great continental breakfast. I am planning on going back to this hotel in 2 weeks when I return to lancaster.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank jen t
Raj P, Manager at Eastbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2013

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 February 2013

Very clean motel with everything you need. The room was spacious and very clean. We had a very good night of sleep. Wanted to book an extra night, but couldn't, because they were already fully booked for the day after. And I can see why... This place is very good value for your money. They have a very large parking, and the motel is situated just outside the madness of the highway. Horses and carriages drive by. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Raj P, Owner at Eastbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2013

Thank you for your response. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to write a review. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

We just spent 2 delightful days as a guest of Raj at the Eastbrook Inn. This place is one of the the best! I have stayed in many hotels around the country at all price levels and this one rivals top properties as far as cleanliness and friendliness of staff. The room is spotless upon arrival and will be spotless when you return each day. The staff will replenish anything you have used, cups, coffee, whatever. Ok now let's be realistic, off season you are paying about 60.00 bucks for a clean room and comfy bed. You get a breakfast which is poretty basic but very nice for what you are spending. Bagels, a few different cereals, some fruit and juice, coffee or tea. Want hot and cold and more choices, go spend twice as much plus more at a Marriott. If you stay here and you go to eat at Jennies Diner Down the road, you can get an awesome breakfast and
have money left over. The rooms are a good size but might be cramped for families with kids so get two...at this price, you can afford it. Flas screen TVs with a nice selection of channels is a plus.

Bottom line, it you want a clean, comfortable place to lay your head at night this is the place. There is no lobby to hanf out in and no indoor pool but it is a great place to relax, after a day of seeing the sights or antiquing. I highly reccommend this motel.

Room Tip: Families should opt for a room with two doubles or spend extra for 2 rooms, at these prices you can...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LadySith
Raj P, Manager at Eastbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2013

We want to first thank you so much for the positive feed back you have given us.We truly appreciate it and want to strive even harder to serve you better. We the Eastbrook Inn team were very excited to hear that your stay was nothing less than enjoyable, and hope to see you again in future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ronks
0 mi away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lancaster (Amish Country), PA
Fulton Steamboat Inn
Fulton Steamboat Inn
#1 of 40 in Lancaster

Been to Eastbrook Inn? Share your experiences!