Hershey Farm Inn
US$110
US$78
US$82
US$94
Red Carpet Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$58
Cherry Lane Motor Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$94
US$69
US$65
US$77
US$61
Travelocity
1,270 results
All reviewscarriage housewhoopie pieswalking trailsbreakfast buffetsight and sound theaterthe main hotelgift shophardwood floorsomeletbeautiful groundsoutdoor poollancaster countygreat place to staypetting zoosights and soundsamish countryno elevator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2013

This is my third time staying here and I am so glad nothing has changed. The staff is extremely friendly (especially the woman behind the counter who called me sweetie and beautiful about 10x in a span of 1 min, lol....I want to go back just as an ego booster!)
The rooms are great (bathrooms small but so what). And the buffet lunch/dinner is amazing! I used to stay at a more expensive hotel close by but am so glad my cousin turned me on to this place years ago. I tell EVERYONE to go here bc I love it so much.
I am counting down the days until I go back again.

1  Thank Girly13662
Reviewed 1 November 2013

What a lovely Inn. The people were warm and friendly. The room was fantastic, comfy, very clean and well appointed. We stayed in the farmhouse and it was just wonderful and roomy. We even had a table with chairs and a huge desk.
We loved the big screen tv and wifi.The grounds were fabulous. Flowers, colorful tree's, benches and animals to greet you. The goats were very friendly. We just wanted to relax and take long walks on the rural trails. We spend one evening feeding the geese and ducks by the large beautiful pond. The grounds are very well maintained and beautiful. The buildings are clean, and well decorated and friendly. We enjoyed our 3 days and will be back soon. Thank you for such a great place to relax and enjoy the countryside.

Room Tip: There are several selections of rooms to choose. Call and they will help you select the room that is perfect for you and your family. You will not be disappointed. Don't forget the restaurant, its amazing !!
Reviewed 30 October 2013

We didn't spend the night ,but we ate here and the food was very good,I did;t had anything that I didn't like. It was my husbands birthday and his meal was free,and they also gave him a free gob. There is a very nice gift shop and things for the kids to enjoy.

1  Thank joan_m_weaver
Reviewed 28 October 2013

We planned a trip to Lancaster Pennsylvania and decided to stay at the Hershey Farm Restaurant and Inn. We stayed in the Inn and it was such a wonderful experience. We had a poolside room on the second floor that had a balcony. We had the most beautiful view! We used the pool during our stay. There was also a tiny pool that our 20 month old daughter could play in. The room was comfortable and we had myself, my husband, my mom, and our two children. We asked if we could have a fridge (may have been included), a microwave, and a Keurig for our room and we were accommodated without hesitation and it was in the room when we arrived. The cleaning staff was wonderful and made sure our room was cleaned, new towels were left, and toiletries were given every day of our stay. We also were given complimentary breakfast at the restaurant every morning. We went every morning but one where we slept in a little later. It was a huge and delicious selection! Definitely something for everyone. We also had dinner at the restaurant and that was just as delicious, just bigger. During both meals you could go up and they have cooks that cook things on order. We utilized this feature at both breakfast and dinner. Our food was just amazing! We also visited the bakery and the gift shop and both stuff from both and were pleased with what we bought. My kids loved exploring the farm. They fed the animals, played on the playgrounds, used the pool, my son didn't know this, but they even have a Wii in the lobby. My son also found a fresh chicken egg that he was told he could keep! My son asks at least once a week, "When can we go back to Hershey Farm?" And my daughter says, "Mama, farm!" We would definitely recommend Hershey Farm Restaurant and Inn to anyone looking to go to Lancaster. It is so close to so much and such a great deal! We will definitely visit again!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Kelly H
Reviewed 25 October 2013

We stayed her for 4 nights recently with my one year old. The grounds were spacious and great for the little one to run around. My one year especially loved looking at the goats and chickens. There are two playgrounds on the property and an outdoor pool.

My husband, daughter, and I stayed in room 600 of the farm house. I was expecting a little more from the "renovated" room. There is a new large tv, refrigerator, microwave, and new flooring. The wall paper could really use a good cleaning or replacement. There was a lot of stains and splatter on the walls. We had some issues with mold in the tub and on the shower curtain. After two complaints, it was eventually taken care of. There was also quite a lot of hair in the tub and bathroom floor when we arrived. This was also eventually taken care of. My inlaws stayed in room 590 which was much smaller than our room, but they had no issues with cleanliness. Overall, the room wasn't terrible. I probably would have given the hotel 4 stars if it wasn't for the cleanliness issues at the beginning of our stay.

The staff at the front desk, restaurant, and house keeping were all very friendly and professional.

The buffet breakfast is included in a stay at Hershey Inn, which makes the hotel an overall good value. The breakfast was definitely the best part of the hotel. Don't forget to try the omelets, baked French toast, and baked oatmeal.

Overall, I wouldn't mind coming back to the hotel. I might try a room in the main hotel building next time.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 600, which is much larger than room 590 in the farm house section.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family