“OOO LA LA QUINTA!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster
Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Ronks

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (85)
Ocean isle beach, nc
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Great place to stay if you are planning to visit the National Christmas Museum.

Excellent Breakfast, rooms very clean and the staff paid attention when I made my online reservation request. The desk staff are very knowledgeable of the local area for shopping and restaurants

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

2 Thank Doug B
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I travel to the Lancaster area at least once a year and like to stay in the area of Rte 30 and Rte 896. The hotels in this area are often overpriced due to this prime location. The Holiday Inn Express was way overpriced this time so I decided to give La Quinta a try. Overall, the hotel was nice. The location was great and the price was more reasonable. The staff was friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean. The breakfast was good. My main issue was with noise. The walls are very thin. I do not normally stay at hotels that allow dogs. Just my luck that a dog was yapping up a storm at midnight! There were also some heavy walkers in the room above me and there was a lot of noise from them walking around. If the price is right, I will likely stay here again next year. However, I will be sure to wear my earplugs!

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor since it may be a bit quieter.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank travmama
North Tonawanda, New York
Reviewed 18 October 2013

This is our second visit to the La Quinta Inn & Suites on Eastbrook and this time we took our little dog. To be honest I was apprehensive if our room quality would change as a result of bringing our dog but it did not!

We were greeted by wonderfully trained professionals at the desk, signed a release regarding the parameters for our dog and our room was beautiful. It was spotless, the bed was very comfortable, plenty of luxurious bath towels, everything was perfect. The breakfast provided was excellent, lots of beverages to choose from, make your own waffles, cereal, donuts, toast, eggs, sausage gravy & biscuits, yogurt, fresh fruits, and I'm sure that I've forgotten other amenities.

I have to mention the staff at the hotel, they are a cut above other hotels, always smiling, very helpful, eager to please, or just make conversation with the guests. I would like to specifically mention Maria, our housekeeper, she was a gem, you could see your face on the polished furniture, and there was a gentleman washing down the air conditioning units and overall heavy duty maintanence, he too was very friendly and professional.

Thank you for making our visit a wonderful time.

Room Tip: My suggestion: Go there and see yourself what a wonderful complex this is to their guests, they are...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank pjdarlak5
North Babylon, New York
Reviewed 14 October 2013

The hotel is nice. The breakfast can really be improved. I can't have a lot of sugar and all they had was sugar cereals. They had no eggs or bacon. All other hotels I have been to had a large selection for the free breakfast. The orange juice was watered down. This is why I gave an average overall rating.

Room Tip: After they cleaned our room we had to call the front desk because the bathroom wasn't cleaned, t...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank LittleLamb1960
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ronks
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lancaster (Amish Country)
Fulton Steamboat Inn
Comfort Suites Amish Country
#14 of 39 in Lancaster
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lancaster
Best Western Plus Intercourse Village Inn & Suites

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Lancaster? Share your experiences!