This is a non chain mom and pop motel, low cost, relatively clean room. Desk staff very friendly and helpful. This is just an average motel, nothing special but not that costly. The front desk area (first impressions) was loaded with junk behind the desk that was very visible. The room clock was broken. Tv remote not sanitized.. What don't motel managers step back and ask themslevs what thier business looks like from the customers perspective. Breakfast was below par; donuts, bagels coffee, one juice choice, toast and two kinds of cold cereal. If you want people to recommend your business go the extra mile. Why not add hard boiled eggs for protein or McDonalds special breakfast sandwiches that are only $1.50? Breakfast was all carbs. No fresh fruit. Linens were well used and scratchy. Room decor very dated. Lancaster is a very competitive tourist area. This business will not do well unless they get some business advice. I would suggest they contact www.plan-maker.org (right in Palmyra, Pa) and get a business, marketing and customer service plan together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A Home away from Home"Welcome to Weathervane Motor Court, located in the heart of Amish Farmlands and within easy reach of the famous Sight & Sound Theatre, the Dutch Wonderland Family Amusement Park, the American Music Theatre, the Amish Experience, and various attractions.We’re also within a short drive to the Strasburg Railroad, the venue of the Thomas experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Weathervane Motor Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weathervane Motor Hotel Ronks
- Weathervane Hotel Ronks
- Weathervane Motor Court Lancaster County, PA - Ronks