We very much enjoyed our 2-night stay at the Weathervane while we were visiting Dutch Wonderland with our 4-year-old twins. They were completely taken with the two gazebos on the property, which were also nice places to sit and read. The owners are so nice, and keep the place very clean. It's not fancy, but the price is great and it's hard to imagine a better value especially given they serve a free continental breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "A Home away from Home"Welcome to Weathervane Motor Court, located in the heart of Amish Farmlands and within easy reach of the famous Sight & Sound Theatre, the Dutch Wonderland Family Amusement Park, the American Music Theatre, the Amish Experience, and various attractions.We’re also within a short drive to the Strasburg Railroad, the venue of the Thomas experience! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Weathervane Motor Court reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Weathervane Motor Hotel Ronks
- Weathervane Hotel Ronks
- Weathervane Motor Court Lancaster County, PA - Ronks