This is a recommended affordable Inn. We just walked in and was given the twin room. An old fashioned room (yet room and toilet is clean), carpet just a bit worn out but the beds and toilets are much important to me. For an amount of 60usd (including tax),it is a good deal. Free wireless internet connection, fridge and microwave available in the room, free light breakfast. Its mostly close to most places that we wanted to go (kitchen kettle, gas station, post office and quite a lot of buggy rides operators nearby. They also have a swimming pool wherein it wasn't really important since there are many other activities to do around Lancaster. There's some homemade pies, candies and hanging plants being sold (5min walk from the motel) by an Amish mother in their house nearby and sells really good shoo flies, strawberry and rhubarb pies which is to die for (only 6bucks for each huge pie!). Would definitely come back to this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located amid the peaceful beauty of Amish farmlands in the village of Ronks. We are just down the road from the country towns of BIRD IN HAND and INTERCOURSE, and only minutes away from the Rockvale outlets, amusement parks, Amish tours, historical sites, Lancaster County's famous PA Dutch restaurants, Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre and much, much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Cherry Lane Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Lane Motor Hotel Ronks
- Cherry Lane Hotel
- Cherry Lane Motor Inn Lancaster County, PA - Ronks