Second trip with family in 2 years. Yes it is in need of some updating but the clean quaint rooms, comfortable beds, amenities needed, and fair price make it well worth while. I especially enjoyed the hall way with the benches and windows to look out onto the farm. I had to drag my granddaughter out of the pool the 4 days we stayed. The owners are very pleasant and willing to help. They informed me they have only had the inn for 2 years and are constantly updating. Next up are all the carpets and bathroom updates. And we never saw anything moving that wasn't supposed to be, or evidence of same! Some people have to re-evaluate what is REALLY important in a brief motel stay! We will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located amid the peaceful beauty of Amish farmlands in the village of Ronks. We are just down the road from the country towns of BIRD IN HAND and INTERCOURSE, and only minutes away from the Rockvale outlets, amusement parks, Amish tours, historical sites, Lancaster County's famous PA Dutch restaurants, Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre and much, much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Ebookers so you can book your Cherry Lane Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Lane Motor Hotel Ronks
- Cherry Lane Hotel
- Cherry Lane Motor Inn Lancaster County, PA - Ronks