Cherry Lane Motor Inn
US$94
US$82
US$78
Red Carpet Inn(Ronks)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$88
Travelocity
US$77
US$55
All reviewsnew ownersamish buggiesowners peteramish countrycontinental breakfastbagelsplace to stayfarmers marketfirst floorbeds were very comfortabledefinitely stay here againlancaster countyfridge and microwavemany yearssight and sound theaterdeemotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Loved this Hotel...It did need some touch ups. But it was very clean and quaint. The owners are wonderful..a very nice family. and very helpful of the area...Please make sure you cross Ronks Road and visit the very cute Amish stand..they are also very nice...I would love to go back again

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank lindylouwho36
Reviewed 23 March 2014

This is a very nice place to stay, and a good value. The owners took this older motel over and are transitioning it into a force to be reckoned with in the Lancaster area.

They are doing a great job remodeling this place, and are service oriented hosts. Honestly, I do not see where the negative reviews are coming from.

We will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The owner showed us another room while we were there, and it looked more up to date then the room we stayed in. Both rooms were great!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank MAP0998
CherryLaneManager, Owner at Cherry Lane Motor Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2014

Dear Guest
Thanks and we really appreciate your time for the Comments.
We are glad You had wonderful time staying with us. Your appreciation is our motivational force which leads us to do better and better.
It is our continuous Promise to keep update the Property and every year we go through Renovations.
You will be happy to know that very soon we are opening Game Room with Amish Farm View where the Kids Can play and Parents can enjoy and watch working Amish people on the Amish Farm next to the Game Room.
Thanks again and See You soon.
We really appreciate your business.

Thanks

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I stayed 2 nights in October. Bitten by bed bugs and left with more than 50 bites. Spoke to Peter and he was indifferent and evasive.
Manager wouldn't return my call. Manager wouldn't respond to BBB. Management wouldn't sign for return receipt letter. I have filed a separate complaint with PA Bureau of Consumer Protection. I am trying to recoup my expenses from this nightmare which exceeded $600.
Today my home is being treated again by an exterminator. It is a three treatment process since bed bugs can hibernate for months. One more to go after today.
An absolute nightmare!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
6  Thank Noreen B

Dear Guest
I am sorry to hear your issue but it’s not a result of your stay as You have stayed 2 Nights.
As a matter of fact you hadn’t reported the issue while you were here for 2 nights neither at check out. I believe no one would stay 2nd night (even first night) if they have such a issue and won’t left the hotel without notifying the Management.
You had called 4 days after Check out and mentioned the issue .Upon receiving your call immediately the room was inspected and nothing was found which you been notified right away and also the inspection was schedule by the PA certified Exterminator.
Upon inspection by the Certified Exterminator no evidence was found but we take the issue seriously and as a Proactive measure not only the Room you stayed but other rooms also been taken Care of.
I would like to add that we are always Proactive regarding any issue of this kind and that’s why we do have a contract and the Certified company comes every month check each and every room and do the necessary pest control treatment to avoid any possible issues.
Your complain been promptly answered by Certified mail to every department you had filed including Yourself.
God Bless You

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The room was clean, neat, and spacious - as advertised. The flat screen TV and cable stations helped offset the otherwise aged appearance. It was helpful to have very hot water, a nice size refrigerator, and small microwave The continental breakfast was fresh.

The biggest drawback was the assistant who checked me in (I don't think he was the main manager). He displayed plenty of "trouser cleavage" as he repeatedly bent over while assisting me. The was very unprofessional, disgusting, and potentially embarrassing if it's ever done before female customers.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank KTrpAdv
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We stayed as a family during a recent power outage. It was very clean and nice place to stay.

They were friendly, and when my daughter left her stuff animal they called right away to let us know, we right back to get it. I would recommend this hotel to all my friends.

Kim N.