The motel we usually stayed at was totally booked for the dates that we needed, so this was one of the places that came up when we searched online. It was clean and the breakfast was more than we expected. Peter and his wife were so nice and saw to our needs, and the breakfast room was kept clean. It was quiet at night and we got a good nights sleep which is more than I can say about the high priced hotel we had came from in Baltimore, which never made up our rooms and had walls so thin we could hear pretty much everything the guests next door were saying. Would definitely stay at the Cherry Lane Motor Inn again. Also stayed on the second floor and did not experience any problems as stated in previous reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located amid the peaceful beauty of Amish farmlands in the village of Ronks. We are just down the road from the country towns of BIRD IN HAND and INTERCOURSE, and only minutes away from the Rockvale outlets, amusement parks, Amish tours, historical sites, Lancaster County's famous PA Dutch restaurants, Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre and much, much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Cherry Lane Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Lane Motor Hotel Ronks
- Cherry Lane Hotel
- Cherry Lane Motor Inn Lancaster County, PA - Ronks