“Very Average only go there in the summer when the outdoor dining is available.”
Review of Gullifty's

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Franklin Street
Description: Since 1975, Gullifty's Pizza Grille and Bar has been a Main Line tradition. With great food, award-winning beer selection, and outdoor dining, Gullifty's has something for everyone!
Reviewed 31 August 2013

They have nice portions and good value but I'm looking for better food. Kinda like a Bennigan's or a Friday's. I was there with girlfriend for dinner and she had wings which were yummy. I had tacos but asked if they could be made with shrimp and they were. However, the took 5 shrimp and cut them to divide them among the 3 tacos instead of just giving me 6 shrimp. The sauce looked like it came from a tube and wasn't very attractive or pleasant looking. The table next to us wanted fries with their burgers and were told to go inside and order take out. Crazy!.

• Visited August 2013

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Menu greatly improved”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Hadn't been here in a couple of years, but the menu has been elevated with some great choices beyond regular burgers and fries. I had crab cakes that were full of crabmeat not filler. It was VERY noisy. We were there on a rainy Friday night and the place was packed. Our servicer was knowledgable and chef even came out when one of our party had a special request. That was impressive. I will definitely go again but on a week night.

Visited August 2013
Stone Harbor, New Jersey
“Sometimes a bad experience with the hostess......”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

This place has been here for years but was recently remodeled. Our visit got off to a bad start when the hostess refused us a table in the bar area. They were reserved. They sat empty for 1 1/2 hours. Instead we were put in a back corner beside a very loud, very large after work party. Needless to say we won't be back. Food is okay, nothing special. Too many better places in the area.

• Visited July 2013
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
“Unacceptable Service”
Reviewed 13 June 2013

My children and I were at Gullifty's recently. We had just ordered drinks (for the kids; I had water) and an appetizer when my son began to feel unwell. The nachos arrived and I told the server that we were going to have to leave. He didn't ask why or if anything was wrong, but left to print our check. It was taking quite a while and I had told my sons to wait in the lobby, so we could make a quick exit. I followed the waiter and asked if he could possibly comp the untouched nachos and the two children's drinks. He said he'd check with the manager and, without consulting with me to see what was wrong and ask why we were leaving so abruptly, she simply refused. With mediocre food and terrible customer service, why would I return?

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank WordGirl1968
Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Trendy but overpriced”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Lovely atmosphere. All ages comfortable. Service was slow. Food was way overpriced. My husband had two crab cakes and chips. I had a piece of salmon with three asparagus. Forget presentation.. No garnish, no bread. Add a soda and tip and we spent $54 for adequate quality food. A diner would have been more satisfying and I don't want to disparage diners. Find another place to spend your well earned money.

• Visited June 2013