“Always fun place hangout with friends”
Review of Gullifty's

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Franklin Street
Description: Since 1975, Gullifty's Pizza Grille and Bar has been a Main Line tradition. With great food, award-winning beer selection, and outdoor dining, Gullifty's has something for everyone!
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Our MPA had a small holiday party at Gullifty's. I ordered BBQ Pulled Pork Flatbread and icecream with cubed brownies. There are many types of brownies, but Gullifty's browni was alright;however, the flatbread was great! Little bit salty, but that makes me drink more? Gullifty's has Quizzo and more activities weekly, so I really recommend this place.

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I recently had an anniversary dinner at Gullifty's with a party of over ten people. The restaurant was extremely helpful with all of the preparations leading up to the dinner. They were open to bringing outside bottles of wine ($15 corkage/bottle) as well as cake. They even went as far as cutting the cake and boxing up the leftovers.

As far as the dinner was concerned, the food was surprisingly good. It surpassed my expectations. I had the Scottish salmon and lobster risotto. I would highly recommend it and would order it again. Risotto is not easy to cook, but it was done perfectly. All of our guests raved about the food.

The service was also excellent. Given the size of our party, there were two waiters who attended to our table. They did a great job and were friendly throughout the night.

I would definitely go back to this restaurant. I hope you'll check it out too.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

They have nice portions and good value but I'm looking for better food. Kinda like a Bennigan's or a Friday's. I was there with girlfriend for dinner and she had wings which were yummy. I had tacos but asked if they could be made with shrimp and they were. However, the took 5 shrimp and cut them to divide them among the 3 tacos instead of just giving me 6 shrimp. The sauce looked like it came from a tube and wasn't very attractive or pleasant looking. The table next to us wanted fries with their burgers and were told to go inside and order take out. Crazy!.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Hadn't been here in a couple of years, but the menu has been elevated with some great choices beyond regular burgers and fries. I had crab cakes that were full of crabmeat not filler. It was VERY noisy. We were there on a rainy Friday night and the place was packed. Our servicer was knowledgable and chef even came out when one of our party had a special request. That was impressive. I will definitely go again but on a week night.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

This place has been here for years but was recently remodeled. Our visit got off to a bad start when the hostess refused us a table in the bar area. They were reserved. They sat empty for 1 1/2 hours. Instead we were put in a back corner beside a very loud, very large after work party. Needless to say we won't be back. Food is okay, nothing special. Too many better places in the area.