“Centrally located”

Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Royersford
Reviewed 3 September 2013

in Valley Forge . Close to king of Prussia, Franklin Mills,Premium outlet, Delawere crossing,etc.
Very clean rooms, free working internet,nice breakfast with two people at work.
Front office working nicely, walking distance to Outback where you can get a 10% discount showing your room key.
Nothing is perfect and the panorama from the hotel is a cemetery in front and highway on the back ( not too much noise !! ), but I definitely be back , even if one person in the staff disappointed me ( maybe too busy because of a marriage ? )

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Very nice, new, clean room. Had a suite for a couple of nights. Nice having a private bedroom for us and a pullout bed for my nephew. Room very clean and seems really new. Nice free breakfast bar too--better than many at more expensive hotels. Super glad we got to take our pekingese too.
No problem in our room with fleas--and thank goodness the whole place is no smoking. Just because I like to take my dogs doesn't mean we want a smelly, smoky room. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2013

I recently stayed 4 or 5 nights. It amazed me that there were no smoking rooms, yet pets were ok I would have been fine with that since they did provide an outdoor smoking area in the back. Didn't want to smoke out front due to the beer party at the entrance. LOL.

The low rating is because my mate and I both experienced ankle bites while in the room. FLEAS???

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nocona12
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2013

Dear killdevil,

We appreciate your feedback regarding our property.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and discomfort you had during your stay. We deeply regret that this has negatively affected your overall experience with us. Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver safe and comfortable accommodations.

I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. Your comments will be forwarded to the ownership of the hotel to take into consideration for future upgrades. We hope that you give us a chance to change your perception of our hotel.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 19 June 2013

There are quite a few hotells in the area but take price into account and this one is by far the best choice.
Overall the hotel has a good standard: Big rooms with kitchen and workplace, free internet, nice indoor pool, full gym etc. Add comfy beds, nice breakfast (waffels, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit and all the usuall other choices) and nice staff.
I stayed with my family during weekdays and they had dinner with soda/beer/wine included in the price. I paid less for my stay in total then going out for dinner/breakfast alone..

King of prussia is 15 minutes down the 422, the Premium outlet is 5 minutes in the other direction.

Room Tip: Use the weblink provided on the pennhurst asylum haunted house webpage for the best rate. My GPS se...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank 42Matt
Reviewed 14 June 2013

I was there for business and the Staybridge had about the best price. Looks new inside, both in the lobby and the room. Big room with full kitchen, nice desk and space to work, free wireless internet (did go out on me a few times but I was always able to reconnect quickly), Great breakfast bar, staff was efficient, parking convenient. If I'm back there again, I would look here first.

Room Tip: Traffic in the area is really bad, give yourself extra time!
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 June 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times as we have relatives living near by. I realize the first night we stayed the hotel was sold out, however I was disappointed that several details were missing. First of all, there were no headphones in the fitness center. Secondly, although we were well into the second week of June the HBO guide was still May's. Thirdly there were no fresh baked cookies our first night and finally we did not have a paper delivered to our door. With several new hotels in the area, the attention to detail is a must if this hotel would like repeat visitors. Our toilet also leaked and although we reported it our first night nothing was done to improve the situation.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Dear Jon Denise D,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our property. I truly apologize for the not up to par experience you had during you stay with us. This is definitely not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided. Rest assured that your comments will be reviewed by our team and take actions accordingly. While we understand that your stay was not 100% satisfactory, we would hope that you would give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Karen G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 5 June 2013

The suite we stayed in was very nice. It had a king size bed, living room, full kitchen and a little breakfast bar area. The bathtub was a little small for it to be in a suite. For the money that you spend it should have been a jacuzzi tub.

They provided a hot breakfast which was pretty good. The eggs were a little runny and they did not offer sausage or bacon. Otherwise it was very nice and we would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Royersford
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown
Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
Radisson Hotel Valley Forge
#5 of 16 in King of Prussia

Been to Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge? Share your experiences!