“Great Italian Resturant”

Ranked #25 of 52 Restaurants in Royersford
Wormleysburg, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great Italian Resturant”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

The family went to this italian resturant and found it to be a REAL ilalian resturant. The food and service was great.

• Visited February 2013

Royersford, Pennsylvania
“Great Restaurant hiding in a pizzeria”
Reviewed 27 December 2012

What a fantastic place. Walk in, it looks like a nice pizza place, and a cute little bar. But take a look at the menu, try almost anything and you won't be dissapointed. My son swears by the Chicken Mondo, Grilled chicken, roasted peppers, fresh mozzarella with field greens
& balsamic dressing. The Pizza is really great, and they have lots of options if you wnat something just a little different.

I only go there maybe every other month and dine-in. A little crowded at times, and the wait is sometimes 20 mins to a half hour or so. But they treat me like a regular, and always take care of any special requests without any promlems. THe roasted peppers and bread they serve with the meal is fantastic!

• Visited November 2012
Kimberton, Pennsylvania
“Bland taste”
Reviewed 18 August 2012

My family ordered take-out from Vice and Tony's last evening; I ordered a personal Italian stromboli, my father a chicken cheese steak, and my mother a caprese salad. I have say that my stromboli had little to no taste to it, the meat was thin and the bread was thin as well, and pretty greasy to say the least. My father said that his cheese steak was a bit wimpy in terms of how much chicken and meat were given, but my mother did enjoy her salad, though you can't really mess up a a salad honestly, unless you add too much iceberg and not enough field greens, which this did have.

My sister wanted to go here for lunch as a dine-in rather than take-out, so i'll add another review for that, but i wasn't blown away by the quality of their take-out.

Visited August 2012
Barto, PA
“Great Tasting Pizza”
Reviewed 12 January 2012

We stopped to get pizza at Vince & tony's and I was very happy with the service and the pizza. I have eaten a LOT of pizza in my days and some are just mediocre and really don't have much flavor. I have to say that this pizza seemed to have a blend of seasonings on it that really enhanced the flavor and we like our pizza well done. Usually when we order it that way, it is no different then how they normally cook it. However this pizza was in fact well done and the crust was crisp. I will certainly be getting pizza from them again, and wold like to try the other entree menu items as well.

• Visited January 2012
Philly area
“Our favorite local restaurant”
Reviewed 31 December 2010

For the life of me I can't understand how the other reviewers failed to appreciate this place. I will point out that I think the June 2009 review was for a different restaurant, as they don't take reservations (except for large parties) and there really isn't a seating chart to consult that we've ever seen.

We've been going to Vince and Tony's at least once a month for about 4 years now; ever since we moved to this area from DC. It's a great place for families especially, as kids meals are reasonably priced and it's got a family feel to it. You won't find cloth table coverings or high end stemware. It's not one of those Italian bistro/boutique that seems to be all the rage these days. If you like that sort of thing, just keep driving in any direction for a few miles and you'll run into a few.

What you will find at Vince and Tony's is some pretty delicious food at reasonable prices. The stromboli is some of the best I've ever had and the homemade balsamic dressing they serve as a dipping sauce makes it even better. Chicken/veal parm is excellent as well; the meat is fresh and not processed into the convenient patties you'll find at the chains. Their base marinara sauce is robust and thick; not watery. Perfect for my taste. My wife prefers the more cream-based dishes, of which there are quite a few.

Service is excellent at this restaurant. We've never had anything less than constant attention. If there is any complaint we would have it would be a very mild instruction to the bus staff. They are somewhat aggressive about taking your plates; again not enough to warrant anything less than 5 points, as when you want your plates removed, they're on it.

The restaurant went under new management 1-2 years ago and I haven't noticed too much of a difference. The things I have noticed are positive: Better and more varied daily specials, good drink specials, some improvements to the menu....