Inn at St. Peter's Village
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Saint Peters
See available hotels
Econo Lodge(Douglassville)
Quality Inn(Pottstown)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Delicious food and excellent service. We were there for Brunch. Had a chicken sandwich. Will be going here again soon for a wedding and reception. I'm sure it will be a lovely wedding on the rocks. The staff is very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 August 2013

Stayed for a night in the Stone Room, it was fantastic. Upon arrival the restaurant hostess asked what our dining and breakfast plans were and arranged them right away, shortly after the manager was with us and showed us the safety measures, which includes a front deadbolt with a code that stays locked at night. He then took us to our room and showed us the amenities provided; gorgeous, large front deck looking to the quarry, a common area with a great stocked mini fridge and coffee to be made to your taste. The room was decorated very tastefully and modern while still keeping the 1881 taste. The bed was so comfy I almost didn't want to leave and the bathroom was spacious, clean, and came with a cute tote of various bathroom items for a couple. Most rooms have a view overlooking the creek, which is beautiful and very fun to adventure through in the day. During the day and into the night they have live music, which you can't hear in your room when you're ready to go to bed.
Mornings are quiet and peaceful. The bakery opens up at 9 just down the road, it's perfect to go get a pastry and enjoy it on the deck before brunch at 11:00. The selection for brunch is small but the general items you would see at most bed and breakfasts and very good. You can sit out on the deck and get a great view of French Creek or you can dine inside the elegant dining room. Overall, I can't wait to go back. The service was lovely, the town is cute and historic, there's lots of adventuring and climbing to do, as well as enjoying the water.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I came from Minnesota to visit some friends and they took me here because they said I had to "jump the rocks". I had no idea what they were talking about, but soon found out and loved it. Afterwards, we went to the bar, "the Inn", for drinks. We decided to get the seafood pizza while we were there. The drinks, food and service was great. We didn't stay over night, but the bartender let us check out 2 of the rooms that people weren't staying in up stairs. Next time I come to Pennsylvania, I know were I'm staying... "The Inn".

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 8 April 2013

We chose St. Peters Inn for brunch following our son's baptism on 4/7/13. We had a lovely table and a beautiful set-up of our cake which we had conveniently delivered from the bakery next door. The service was excellent and the food was plentiful. Everyone was very pleased with their meal. I had the eggs benedict with crab - SO good. I was shocked when I received the bill. We fed 10 adults and 2 children for $150! Well worth it! We will be back!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Six other women and I made reservations for a Sunday brunch well in advance for a private room as we told them we wanted a leisurely brunch and we would most likely be loud. We arrived to a very cold room with no ambiance - one of the curtains from the large windows was completely missing, no music, 3 apples in a bowl on a table runner with unlit candles greeted us. Everytime the telephone rang for the restaurant, the phone in our private room rang as well - several times. The menus were dirty and stained and our waitress warned us not to eat eggs that day as the "chef" was having a hissy fit about making brunch. Our waitress was also unaware of how certain things on the menu were prepared. Needless to say, we will not return and very disappointed with our annual gathering.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends