“Once great - now horrible”

Caruso's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 4 March 2012

I went to the Lititz restauranr with friends a few weeks ago and all 4 of were disappointed. I got a cold veggie sub and it what i asked for on it and what it had was all wrong. My friend got an Italian and said it had very little meat. no cheese and alot of lettuce.

I also went the the Fruitville location and got a ham and cheese. It has 1 piece and ham and 1 piece of cheese.

I will stick with 2 cousins from now on.

1  Thank EsquireElle

Reviewed 9 June 2011

They no longer serve beer as an alternative beverage, poor service, prices are moderate. When they started the food was good and they had adequate help, I don't know what happened.

Reviewed 22 March 2010

In a much needed niche for pizza/pasta/subs in the area, Caruso's just fails to deliver. My family and I have given the place several tries recently, just hoping that each was an off night. However, the service absolutely kills the place - every single time I had to actually get up and find the waitress for such things as placing orders, getting water/drink refills, or to get the check. The food is marginal unfortunately, so definitely not worth the effort. Too bad, I really want to like the place.