“7 Y.O. Loved It”
Review of MagiQuest

MagiQuest
Ranked #2 of 2 things to do in Scotrun
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My seven year old loved it almost as much as the water park. In fact he wanted to leave the water park on the last day just to play it. My four year old was in to it at the beginning because his brother was, but I don't think he really understood it and grew bored quickly.

1  Thank SfromJersey
There are newer reviews for MagiQuest

Reviewed 5 July 2014

My 9 year old daughter enjoyed this. Have good walking shoes on and be prepared to take the stairs many, many times. Good exercise for parents.

1  Thank 1mmc1
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Looked fun for older kids, but my son bought the wands for my grandkids ages 3 and 5 and they were really too young, although they liked what they could do. Better for little kids to do the Storybook Explorers.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Even though my little guy was only 3 1/2 we all had fun running around the hotel playing MagiQuest! Since he can't read yet he needs help reading the clues in the book so Mom or Dad needed to be with him but we still had fun!

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

The kids go crazy for this, and I love the fact that they can get lots of exercise in running around completing the tasks for the game. It is very engaging and requires the player to really use his/her mind. It's a great idea and a wonderful addition to your stay at Great Wolf.

1  Thank Kelly T