“Nice ice cream parlor with inside/outside seating”
Review of Eats & Sweets - CLOSED

Eats & Sweets
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast food
North Plainfield, New Jersey
“Nice ice cream parlor with inside/outside seating”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

There are tons of flavors to choose from. Cute little place. The staff was not friendly or courteous. Customer service is not practiced here. Once you get passed the impatient "what do you want" type of attitude, the food is good and the tables have a special surprise in them. It was nice to have your choice of seating inside or outside. When we went there, it was not busy but it started to get busy as we were leaving. Great place for families.

• Visited August 2013

New York City, New York
“Great ice cream!”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

Went to this place twice in a row because of how many different flavors ice cream they had. Delicious!!

Visited July 2013
North Bellmore, New York
“YUUUUMMMYY!”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

We passed this place once or twice on our vacation and finally decided to stop in. I am glad we did! We didn't eat there, but we had dessert. The ice cream selection there was insane! So many options--it took me a lil while to decide. The staff was helpful and friendly...and even let me sample a few before I made my decision. I got banana creme pie with sprinkles and it was super yummy!! We will definitely stop by when we come back to PA!!

• Visited July 2013
Mount Pocono, Pennsylvania, United States
“Sweet tooth in the Poconos”
Reviewed 2 October 2012

Homemade IceCream was delicious. Large variety of flavors to choose from. You can eat inside or outside. The only Thing is they don't except credit/debit cards. It's Cash Only!

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Ronnie295
Henryville, Pennsylvania
“Great fun food, for an excellent price”
Reviewed 4 September 2012

My family loves Eats and Sweets. If you've ever been down 611 in Scotrun,it is the place with the helicopter swing set.
The food is reasonably priced. A meal with main dish, side, and a drink is about $4-6. The food it tasty, and unlike many places like this, not greasy. I usually get a beef or chicken Gyro. My older kids told me the chicken nuggets aren't as good as the chicken tenders (which I think is always the case), but the younger kids like them. And the regular french fries are better than the curley fries. One set back is they only have canned and bottled drinks. So if you are really thirsty, it can get expensive.
They desserts are the best. I've never seen so many flavors of ice cream, frozen yogurt, and water ice. They also have funnel cake. YUM!
And then there is the play area. There are 2 swingset/climbers, one of which is built off a real helicopter. My under 10 set LOVES that aspect. But if you aren't looking for a place to eat and play, they have a drive through and you can call ahead to order.

• Visited August 2012