“Love The Soup”

Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #11 of 40 Restaurants in Selinsgrove
Reviewed 8 July 2014

The joke was on us. We thought it was Tuesday and stopped in because I love the black bean soup that Panera Bread serves without fail on Tuesdays. But it was Monday !

We've eaten a dozen times at Panera Bread locations in Florida, so we knew what to expect. I've never yet been disappointed, and this visit was no exception. The cream of broccoli soup is fantastic, as is the tomato, the chicken noodle ...
The sandwiches and salads are wonderful too, as are the sweet treats.

Portions are large and prices are reasonable. They make fresh coffee at least every hour or so. Service is always very friendly and usually pretty fast.

I love the fact that Panera serves meats that contain no hormones or antibiotics and that they do their best to ensure they're not serving products which contain artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, etc. You can enjoy your food knowing that it's reasonably nutritious and minimally toxic.

One thing I liked about the Selinsgrove location was that it's open until 10:00 p.m. Every other store I've ever visited closes at nine and, on numerous occasions, I've been disappointed driving in at one of the stores just after 9 pm to find the doors locked.
Every Panera Bread store should stay open until ten !

There are newer reviews for Panera Bread

Reviewed 12 June 2014

I enjoy the 1/2 sandwich and soup, with apple and of course a sweet roll. I just got my drink and the meal was ready. Very nice.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

You can chose from bakery items as well as sandwiches, soup and pasta. All if fresh and organic. I like their half of sandwich and soup. They have a large selection of soup which changes frequently. They also have seasonal salads which are outstanding.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

The food was good although we were disappointed in the grilled cheese sandwich. The serving size was adequate but if you go for the soup and get the bread bowl, you will may be disappointed in the size of the bowl and the amount of soup you get. You order at a counter and the day I was there it seemed to take a little too long to order you food although it did not take long to get the food. I think the restaurant is a very nice addition to the area which is need of good places to eat. I will probably return when back in the area.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Since this Panera Bread opened we have been enjoying meals there about 3-4 times month. We love your choices of salads & soups, and the sandwiches are made with quality cheese & meat plus the breads are very tasty. Coffee always good & pastries delicious, great attitudes of nearly all employees, nice comfy dining area. Thank you!!