“Excellent food, great atmosphere”

BJ's Steak & Rib House
Reserve with OpenTable
BJ's Steak & Rib House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 43 Restaurants in Selinsgrove
Price range: US$25 - US$35
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Pine Street
Reviewed 11 June 2014

We've been going here for 20 years and never had a bad meal. Everything is fresh, well prepared, service is great and the atmosphere is relaxing. One of our favorite restaurants, not just in the area.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I am a business traveler in 7 states. This is, by far, the best restaurant I have ever experienced. The greeter was very nice. I sat at the bar to eat. The bartender was awesome. The beer(cream ale) was excellent and very cold. The food was hot when served. The steak was unbelievably delicious. A premium cut of meat that was cooked to perfection just as I ordered. The garlic mashed were homemade and to die for!! Ceasar salad was fresh and delicious. This was a great find ! I will frequent this place every time I am in town. It just doesn't get any better.

I am not one who ever writes a review, but this place deserves it.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We've had a few family dinners and family holiday get togethers here. The restaurant is nice and they do what they can to accomodate larger party sizes. The staff has always been friendly and attentive to what we need. It is a little pricey for what you get though.

There's a nice selection of alcoholic beverages, including a nice selection of wines. They have some really good appetizers, especially the bongo bongo dip. The main meals are good, but not oustanding. The best meals I've had are the crab cakes or barbecue pulled pork.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

This is a comfortable, friendly place where the desserts and drinks are a bit better than the food, which is certainly not bad, just not excellent. My wife's steak was tough, my scallops perfectly done with an excellent potato pancake, but the serving of scallops was a little skimpy, whereas the peanut-butter chocolate cake was enormous — and excellent.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

A tad expensive for the amount of food you receive. The last couple of visits I made to BJs, I did not get a good value to food ratio.
On a good note, the service was good.