“never a bad meal”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 12 November 2013

We love this restaurant. Always friendly service, unlimited chips and salsa as a free appetizer. I don't suggest getting water, it tastes like chlorine. Burrito macho is always a crowd pleaser, my husband I share. My kids get the #3 combo which they love. We feel the price is about right for a family four, under 50 bucks.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

I don't get the 2 previous reviews because we just had dinner here over the weekend and we loved it. We were seated on the right in a booth and it was very relaxing. We had a friendly blond server and she brought everything out in a timely fashion and helped with our menu choices.

To start we had the free chips and salsa. They bring out a mild and a hot salsa and the hot one was excellent. We had the hot one refilled throughout the meal for free.

As an appetizer we tried their guacamole. Theirs was the type that came ready mixed out a bag and we would not get this again. We like fresh made guacamole. This was the only complaint we had about the place.

For the main course, our server recommended the chicken and shrimp fajita with queso. We shared this dish and it was to die for. It came loaded with fried onions and peppers, chicken and shrimp and cheese. It was perfect.

They have a full bar and I had the Dos Equis beer on tap. It was very good. The misses had their house margarita and it was good as well.

We will be back.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

I see the positive reviews and wonder if this is the same place. Everything was so far below average that it was almost funny. From the bar drinks to the entrees it was not good. Authentic is not important to me, but this place is neither authentic nor good.

1  Thank Jim R
Reviewed 6 September 2013

We stopped on an early evening and found the restaurant empty. Our dinners were served quickly but all three plates were brown and unappetizing. The taste of each combo was the same with no freshness or anything special. We could have done better at Taco Bell which is not saying much. No management was around either. We won't be back. I wonder what happened.

1  Thank oldnovice
Reviewed 24 July 2013

Great food & price. Busy most nights, but worth the wait. Have not had a bad meal. Small bar but prices are great.