“Wing Fanatics MUST STOP HERE!”
Review of Our Gang's Lounge

Our Gang's Lounge
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Sharon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Good for: Bar Scene
Reviewed 28 November 2011

My family is big into wings and will stop to try them anytime, anywhere. This by far tops my favorite place to eat. My absolute favorite are the Jillsies. 2 days after having them, you start getting that craving that you can't ignore. There is so much sauce on the wings (more when you eat in rather than order out). We even take one delicious wing and roll it in the sauce of another, creating an overload of awesome flavors. Your taste buds won't know what to do!

4  Thank W A
There are newer reviews for Our Gang's Lounge

Reviewed 31 October 2011

My first time, but will be making it my new spot when traveling thru. Travel from Philly and was taken to Our Gang's because our regular wing place closed down. It's a 35 min drive but well worth it. will be back each business trip... Fab...

2  Thank myjunkmail1956
Reviewed 5 March 2009

I have been going to Our Gang's Lounge for years. This place has a great atmosphere. The food is fantastic, and it has a feeling like home. I have never been to a bar/restaurant where I feel as welcomed as i do here. The wings are the best size in the area and the sauces are like nowhere else. Anyone who would say something negative obviously has a personal motive.

2  Thank lj1972