“Pleasant stay!!!”

Seasons Inn & Suites
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Shartlesville
“Pleasant stay!!!”
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Recently got new owners and are in the process of renovating. Rooms are decent size and clean. People at front desk are very well mannered, this is a family run business and ideally located one exit away from cabela's which my children loved. I would recommend this hotel to travelers looking for a one night stay or weekend stay. Price is very good to. My family and I payed 54.99 plus tax. I do have AAA and did receive a 10% discount.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank BriannaPeiffer

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
waynesboro
Reviewed 21 July 2013

We stayed here on our way home from N.C. We were both dangerously tired, and had already stopped at 6 motels/hotels that were full or would not take dogs. From the highway this looks like a neat, well kept motel.

The man at the front desk was probably the nicest person I have ever dealt with while traveling. I must have looked beat, he told me I looked like I needed water and went and got me a bottle before he checked me in.

While I was waiting for him to check me in, I looked around the lobby. It has seen better days, and could definitely use a thorough cleaning. The room we were in was on the ground floor, I think it was 110. It had silhouettes of amish carriages with people in them as headboards for the beds It looks as though at one time the lights on the carriages actually worked.

The bedroom and bathroom were surprisingly large.

The bedroom and bathroom look as though they were painted recently, however the bedroom needs a new carpet, and a new drape as it had a hole in it I could stick my fist through. The beds were very old, but comfy. The box springs were scary dirty, I did not notice it until I went to bed and happened to be facing the other bed in the room. The mattresses were newer, but not new. They did have the softest sheets and blankets I have seen lately, but need new pillows.

The bathrooms are very old and in need of remodeling. With the exception of the light switch it was clean. The light switch however was really disgustingly dirty.

The a/c was really noisy, we needed it on as the room was very stuffy. I ended up turning it down so that it would cycle off and on, it was way too noisy to leave on continuously. There was also what sounded like a stampeding herd on water buffalo renting the room above us. They ran back and forth until after midnight, not much sound proofing in there.

This motel actually has a lot of potential to be very pleasant. There would not be too much needed to update it and take advantage of the area. The best help they could give themselves would be a thorough cleaning and sterilizing of all areas. There was a sign in the office looking for cleaning help, but that is no excuse not to clean in the meantime.

It looked like they offered some type of breakfast in the morning. There were several containers of cereal in the office, but we left too early to partake.

I do think the price was too high, around 69.00, for what you got.

Room Tip: Comfort Inn down the road.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank v v
Fairfield, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed 20 May 2013

cobwebs in bathroom, rank smelling room, one lightbulb in bathroom,duck tape holding up ceiling tiles. cigarette butt under bed, for two days even after I complained about it. no mattress pad on bed, old hard mattress, had a backache in the morning.

• Stayed May 2013

Travellers are raving about these Shartlesville hotels

New York City, New York
Reviewed 24 January 2013

The front desk was friendly. We arrived earlier than planned and the staff worked to get us into our room quickly. The room was nice, and clean. The location was very convenient off the highway. Overall very nice stay.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank BobHs
Reviewed 11 July 2012 via mobile

We stopped here desperately after a storm which knocked out power to millions resulted is driving an extra 6 hours. When we got to our room there was a giant spider in the bathroom and at least a dozen flies. The "non-smoking" room reeked of smoke and the room's hygiene was just plain gross. My wife zipped up our bags and put them on the table before bed for fear of bedbugs. If I had not been dangerously tired we never would have stayed.

The next day we felt awful and my daughter ended up running a fever. Far and away the worst "hospitality" experience of my life. AVOID. These people aren't even trying.

Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Dmusch
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Thank you for a great stay. You helped us achieve our dream of hiking the Appalachian Trail. Thank you for your kindness on a rainy day.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank STL1023
Auburn, Massachusetts
Reviewed 29 May 2012

we spent a Friday night there because of pouring rain. The toliet rocked on its base and you were afraid you were going to fall off. Some of the channels had no sound and the manager (young boy) had to go out in the rain and adjust the dish. He was put out. This happened on May 4th while we were traveling. We had stopped here many times as my husband and I drove cross-coutry for a moving company. Relly has gone downhill.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Guy148
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shartlesville
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Hamburg
Comfort Inn Midway
Comfort Inn Midway
#1 of 1 in Bethel
Holiday Inn Express Reading
Glasbern Inn - Fogelsville / Allentown
Days Inn Lebanon/Fort Indiantown Gap
Comfort Inn Lebanon Valley/Ft. Indiantown Gap

Been to Seasons Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!