“Grilled cheese and beer”

Haag's Hotel Restaurant
Price range: US$3 - US$22
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Family Casual Dinning
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Great combo. I had a delicious twist on a traditional grilled cheese. The service was great; only two other people there so food came out quickly.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Food was at it's best boring. They were out of everything. Went with a large group and 1 person waiting for his food forever. Had the Shrimp Scampi like I said boring. Wanted to pick some basil from the planter out front and throw it in. The only good thing I can say it was reasonable.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Had the all you can eat Shrimp, Clams and Fresh cut fries! The food was outstanding to say the least! As well the staff and ownership! Very friendly & professional! And for everyone the prices were so reasonable! Can't wait to go back! I highly suggest you visit their soon!

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We have been eating at Haag's regularly for the past year and a half, and I have to say that we have honestly fallen in love with Ben and Jay. Their restaurant has become part of our family's weekly routine. If you are looking for a place with good food and great hospitality, this is the place to go. Their breakfasts are always delicious, and their Friday wing specials are outstanding...no small wings for all-you-can eat, they're huge! Business is booming here, and it is all well deserved. Congratulations!

Reviewed 1 June 2014

My family & I love to eat here every chance we get since the new ownership! Don't pass it in your travels. Be sure to stop for any meal, light snack or a few drinks!