“Great casual food”

Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Family Casual Dinning
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We eat here a few times a year while camping nearby and have never been disappointed. Food is good, burgers are excellent, and staff is friendly. Beautiful building can use some updating but otherwise a great stop for a meal.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Good Homecooked meals, all u can eat. Nothing fancy but good tasting! New owner but place & food remained the same since I was there years ago as a kid back in 1970's! It's really worth a trip! Nothing bad to report

1  Thank Hungarian2014
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were out riding our motorcycle and were looking for a place to have lunch. What caught my eye at first was the beautiful old building and sign that promised good home cooking.
The food was just delicious .. My burger grilled to perfection, fresh cut french fries...yum!
We were surrounded by friendly staff, hardwood floors and antique ambience .. Also has a unique bar area, and pool table area. And best of all the fabulous owner tells us that every second Sunday they open up the huge banquet area from 8-12 noon and serve a buffet style breakfast for all to enjoy..... but also to honor our Veterans and give kudos to the motorcycle riders and the charity work they do all year.
Needless to say we will be back!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Great combo. I had a delicious twist on a traditional grilled cheese. The service was great; only two other people there so food came out quickly.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Food was at it's best boring. They were out of everything. Went with a large group and 1 person waiting for his food forever. Had the Shrimp Scampi like I said boring. Wanted to pick some basil from the planter out front and throw it in. The only good thing I can say it was reasonable.