“Great new managment! (Important)”

Haag's Hotel Restaurant
Price range: US$3 - US$22
Cuisines: Dutch
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Family Casual Dinning
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Was delighted by this place! Stopped in for lunch on a Monday was greeted warmly and led to a nice table in the traditional dining room. Server was attentive and quick, meal was delicious. I had the Bacon Blue Burger made with great crisp bacon and plentiful real Blue Cheese..YUM!!! New owner stopped by our table to greet us and was very friendly and warm. Be sure to check out the hand made natural branch furniture in the bar and porch area and the cool and quirky duck collection throughout. I will definitely stop by next time I am through the area!!!

There are newer reviews for Haag's Hotel Restaurant

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

Great service, very tasty food, nice folks, price is right! So don't pass it by, be sure you go there and try it. We especially enjoy the breakfast menu.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

We eat here a few times a year while camping nearby and have never been disappointed. Food is good, burgers are excellent, and staff is friendly. Beautiful building can use some updating but otherwise a great stop for a meal.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Good Homecooked meals, all u can eat. Nothing fancy but good tasting! New owner but place & food remained the same since I was there years ago as a kid back in 1970's! It's really worth a trip! Nothing bad to report

1  Thank Hungarian2014
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were out riding our motorcycle and were looking for a place to have lunch. What caught my eye at first was the beautiful old building and sign that promised good home cooking.
The food was just delicious .. My burger grilled to perfection, fresh cut french fries...yum!
We were surrounded by friendly staff, hardwood floors and antique ambience .. Also has a unique bar area, and pool table area. And best of all the fabulous owner tells us that every second Sunday they open up the huge banquet area from 8-12 noon and serve a buffet style breakfast for all to enjoy..... but also to honor our Veterans and give kudos to the motorcycle riders and the charity work they do all year.
Needless to say we will be back!