Depuy Townhouses
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Shawnee on Delaware
See available hotels
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
View Hotel
Days Inn East Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Super 8 Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
View Hotel
Ridge Top Village at Shawnee(Shawnee on Delaware)
  • Pool
The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort(Shawnee on Delaware)
View Hotel
All reviewsbedroom townhousefull bathshawnee inngymnasiumkidscleanliness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 October 2013

This property was nothing like a Wyndham resort and Wyndham should be ashamed to have their name associated with it. The carpets were dirty and stained. The furniture was old and dirty. The bathrooms needed remodeling. The garbage was stored in plastic storage cans and bears attacked them during the night spewing garbage all over the place. The management was unresponsive and unhelpful. Don't go there!

Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Arnel5l
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Since some of the reviews here are pretty negative, I was expecting a rundown house. That was not the case. The unit we stayed in had been upgraded and renovated. The furniture and carpet were new and the appliances new as well. The wrap around porches allow for a relaxing place to visit or just chill out with a good book. Close to some great restaurants. It's my understanding that Wyndham is in the process of revitalizing all the units. Enjoyed all the activities, especially the early morning water aerobics at their indoor swimming pool. I would recommend this to anyone wanting a quiet, beautiful place to get away. This is my first review, but I've traveled extensively around the United States.

Room Tip: Ask for a renovated unit.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank arlitexas
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I too can't beleive this is a wyndham time share property. I have been to many others but none were like this. Rustic does not even begin to excuse the one unit of two we had for our family. Both were in Dupuy. Our unit wasn't bad only the odd cobweb here and there and a friendly mouse but its the country and I expect that however the unit we had for our daughter and grandchildren was disgusting. It was dated,dirty(needed vacumming on checkin), the seat cushions on the couch were ripped, the carpets were stained, my daughter not wanting to make a scene vacummed right away then settled children in, the walls outside had green moss growing on them. In our unit the shampoos in the bathroom were half full leaving us to assume they had been used already.At checkin the woman at the front desk seemed overwhelmed and confused and didn't seem to know what she was doing, she had our reservation and the person who was in front of us going at the same time time it seemed and kept mixing things up. Our grandson came down with a stomach flu at the beginning of the week and by the end of the week our granddaughter and my husband had it too. Both children came home with lice in their hair. We had a friend with us as well as our extended family and I was embarrassed to have brought them to such a horrid place as an example of Wyndham timeshares. They were not impressed that we were kept over 4 hrs at the presentation place drawing up contracts. All in all not a satisfied customer at all. Wyndham should not have this area on their rentals if they want to keep up their reputation. I understand that only a small part of the property is actually owned by Wyndham perhaps thats the only part they should rent out not this part for sure.

Room Tip: don't book Dupuy try Crestview the units there seemed nicer on the outside anyways
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank klmtraveller
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I can't believe this was a Wyndham time share. I will never stay in the Depuy houses again. We were in the semi attached, shared porch on one side. They are dated, dirty and far from the pool, games etc. I am sure in the 70's they were stylish but they have not been updated since. There were dead bugs by the window in the master bathroom, spider webs above the curtains in the dining area, holes in the walls. The set up is weird, you walk in and there are steps to the right, left and straight in front. The only thing that was good was the washer and dryer in the unit. The washer broke and they replaced it within 40 minutes. The maintenance staff was very nice. There is no family bathroom. One woman came into the women's room with 2 tween boys. Very uncomfortable for me and my 3 year old daughter. My husband had to take my 3 year old daughter to the mens room because I was not there. I am sure the men were uncomfortable to see that as well. We were there Easter week so I can't really complain about how crowded it was. There are nicer Wyndham properties in Shawnee, stay in one of those.

Room Tip: Rooms somewhere other than Depuy are best.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sheri G
Reviewed 25 February 2013

At check-in I thought I was in for a disaster, but I was pleasantly surprised with our stay. If we had a problem they were quick to fix it. There is so much to do right in the area. The week went by so fast. We had a great time.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family