We are repeat guests, having held our family reunions at Shawnee for the past several years. It is a very attractive and historic facility in a beautiful area, with activities for all interests from nature to golfing. Morning coffee on the veranda's rocking chairs is a favorite of ours. Golf cart tours of the grounds are great fun. We appreciate the range of dining options, including craft brews and a cafe with decent lattes. The indoor pool is rarely staffed, so bring your own towels. Suites are spacious, while regular rooms are on the small side. Beds are comfy and bathrooms are well-stocked with the better soaps and lotions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort in the Pocono Mountains - Discover the historic Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort, a unique destination for golf, skiing, vacations and meetings. Located only 75 miles from New York City in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, the resort is set amidst the splendor of the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. Championship golf, breathtaking views, and some of the finest dining in the Pocono Mountains are only a small part of the Shawnee experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shawnee Inn & Golf Hotel Shawnee On Delaware
- Shawnee Inn And Golf Resort
- Shawnee Hotel On Delaware