“It is ok”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Kids
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“It is ok”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The restaurant is small. I like the decorations. Service is good. I used to eat Thai food, their food is ok. It is not spicy at all. It is just ok for me.

Visited October 2013

Dorset
“Thai food”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Thai food is one of our favourites! We went along with 2 friends and their toddler daughter. They do a special lunch deal $7.55 which can include one of 2 other items alongside the main course. We also enjoyed a dessert consisting of bananas. Was a little disappointed that one of the staff was dour but food was excellent and served quickly. It's a very busy place so you need to get there early. They don't open on a Monday but otherwise time is 11.30 to 2pm and evenings

• Visited October 2013
Mt Laurel, New Jersey
“Very good food and service”
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Get there early. We were hungry and went about 5:45 pm. The restaurant was already half full and filled up pretty quickly. The food is very fresh and cooked to order. It takes a while, but is worth the wait. We had chicken curry puffs and soft shell crab for appetizers with 2 dinner specials. It was excellent.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ruth C
Bangor, PA
“NEVER AGAIN.”
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I have never had Thai food before and everyone raved about this place. We showed up 15 minutes before opening and there was already a line. Good sign right? We went inside and yes it is VERY small but that is fine. We were seated and our server was very nice. I informed him that this was my first time trying thai food and he informed me that I came to the best place. I ordered a salad and it came out looking good with peanut sauce on top. Next we ordered chicken satay (chicken on a stick) with peanut sauce as a dipping sauce, We also ordered spring rolls. Hard to go wrong with that. Hubby ordered a beef dish and I ordered shrimp pahd thai. I figured I was safe with that since I had told the server that I cannot have certain sauces because of stomach issues. He said yes that is basic. So..,..1.5 hours later we still have no entrees. Meanwhile everyone that came in at opening time was long gone. My husbands meal comes out and while not very hot, it has good flavor. 15 minutes later, I still have no food. At this point I should have gone with my gut instinct and left for the Minisink. All of a sudden my food appears looking very good but as soon as it was put down I noticed a horrific smell. I literally felt ill. I told my husband it smelled spoiled. His response was just pick the shrimp out. Well, I ate one and immediately thought I was going to be sick. I told the server it was spoiled and he informed me it was cooked in fish sauce and that most people that have it the first time know better and order it without fish sauce the next time. OK then, why make it that way? I was asked if I would like to try something else but I did not have another hour and a half to wait. He wanted to box it up to take with me. Hell no! We did not want that smell anywhere near us. I told him just to throw it out. This is the first time I have ever sent food back . Anyway got the bill. It was not taken off so live and learn. This was by far the most disgusting thing I have ever had. I guess if you stick with chicken on a stick and fried spring rolls you are safe.

• Visited September 2013
Mansfield, Canada
“Great Thai food”
Reviewed 18 September 2013

We ran out of time to eat in the restaurant but when we went to pick up the dishes we had ordered for take-out, the sights and smells were out of this world! We enjoyed our selections and wished we had another day to eat! Very reasonable for the quality.

Visited September 2013