Santosha on the Ridge Bed and Breakfast Sanctuary
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Shawnee on Delaware
See available hotels
The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort(Shawnee on Delaware)
View Hotel
Ridge Top Village at Shawnee(Shawnee on Delaware)
  • Pool
Depuy Townhouses(Shawnee on Delaware)
  • Pool
Days Inn East Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
View Hotel
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
Paramount Motel(Stroudsburg)
Value Inn(East Stroudsburg)
View Hotel
All reviewssunrise roomb bhot tubback porchget awaywonderful hostslocal restaurants and attractionseach morninggreat hikingthe delaware water gapgreen smoothierelaxing weekendtheir beautiful homewonderful stayspent nightsdvd playergene
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Beautiful rooms, great food, personable and wonderful inn keeper. Exceeded all expectations. Stayed in nature scape room, large room great balcony overlooking pond. Pictures don't do this bed and breakfast justice. Highly recommend, stayed for a 40th birthday and booked for May again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2014

I drove from a Western PA and stayed 2 nights during the week. I worked in the mornings and then came back to Santosha and worked on my paperwork. Internet was fast and there was a great work area. I chose to sit on the sofa and was able to enjoy the fireplace and the view. Breakfast both mornings was amazing. If I'm in the area for work again, I'll stay there again! I loved the ritual when leaving. I was so relaxed and the B&B was spotless.

Room Tip: If your traveling alone, the room downstairs closest to the living room is perfect!'
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I relaxed at this fantastic B&B for a winter get away. The food was outstanding and fresh, our room was warm with comfort from the moment we walked in. I recommend this B&B highly, plan to go back next year to ski the weekend away again :)

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Meticulous, Immaculate, charming place to chilax. What I did: slept late in the perfect cozy bed. Was in a great dilemma getting out of bed, but who could really resist the smell of freshly made breakfast with freshly baked pastries and coffee wafting up to the room. Then i hit the hot tub and dressed. Then took a brisk walk to the Shawnee Playhouse to catch a matinee. Walked to the local brewery a few steps away for a three beer sampler. Came back and enjoyed the grounds. A stone's throw to Delaware Gateway Park with all its activities and beauty. Leslie pointed me in the direction of the charming downtown area and to a different hiking path each day.

Each afternoon, i sat on the veranda overlooking the fall foliage filled park valley and I read and wrote in serenity and beauty.

BUT really the piece de resistance is Leslie and her staff. Smiles and graciousness abound. Every detail is really anticipated. Leslie and Santosha get it. A perfect vacay.

Room Tip: All the rooms are gorgeous, I really enjoyed the sunrise room. Bright and roomy and charming, with a great view of this property.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2013

We stayed here to attend a wedding at the Shawnee Inn which was about 5 minutes from this B&B. We love staying in B&B's . It is a great way to make friends and learn more about the area. The experience at Santosha was made special by the people who own and those who work at the Inn. You immediately felt welcome; like one of the family! Leslie , the owner, was like a true friend hosting you in her home. You had access to the living room with the big fireplace, the books, the hot tub, the back porch with its' magnificent views,the yard and more. Tea and coffee were available all the time, there was a small fridge to keep things in, beautiful flowers found their way into our room from the garden and the breakfasts were "special". The place was peaceful but also very close to anything you wanted to do or see. Our room was small and cozy. The larger rooms were upstairs and their was one above the garage that had a kitchenette. The price was excellent and the feeling of "coming home" was really special. We will definitely return !

Room Tip: All rooms were lovely...depends on what size you want and what you want to spend. None will disappoint.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple