“Take time to shop the 3 indoor levels and the porch and gardens!”
Review of Hearts Design at Needful Things - CLOSED

Hearts Design at Needful Things
More attraction details
Owner description: Antiques, gifts, & custom embroidery. You'll be surprised at the unique offerings at our store. Our motto is "Enter as Strangers, leave as friends" All under one roof. Stop in for a free cup of green mountain coffee with us.
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Shop is filled with so many beautiful, different gift and decorating items. Then go downstairs for antiques and outside for wonderful garden ornaments. Friendly and helpful staff and owner. Sign up as a frequent shopper and earn discounts. Worth the trip!

1  Thank Dee R

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Sometimes you need to find a place that makes you feel that all is well. When I go to Hearts Design, that is how I feel. There are three floors of items to browse from collectibles to antiques. There is a coffee station that welcomes you and staff that are glad to see you. The owner welcomes you like you were a long time friend come to visit. I always find something that I NEED each time that I visit.

1  Thank Cathy F
Reviewed 29 August 2013

This owner goes above and beyond to try to find items you are searching for. My son collects certain RR memorabelia and she is constantly looking for anything I can give him as a gift. Last Christmas she made wonderful gift baskets and mailed them for me. I live in AZ and can still shop from her business anytime I want to.

1  Thank June W
Reviewed 29 August 2013

My first experience made me a lifetime customer! I stopped in one day because I forgot coffee for my Keurig while grocery shopping! I love their coffee selections and the fact that you can get an assortment at such a wonderful price!!! This is the only place we buy coffee now! I always look around when I go in and am always so tempted by EVERYTHING!! Lovely employees!!

1  Thank alishiah23
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2013

I visited Hearts Design at Needful Thing in Dec '12 and again in Dec '13 after having passed it in previous years thinking "I really should stop here it looks so interesting!" What a wonderful collections of antiques, jewelry, toys, Holiday items and MUCH MORE! I saw an item and did not purchase it, but stopped on my return trip to do so: only to find it had been sold! Mary took the time to get the information and ordered one for me, kept me posted on the status by email and shipped it promptly. Everyone in her shop was just as attentive and helpful. I love this place and can't wait for my yearly visit to my Pennsylvania sister so I can stop and shop!